13. I don't give a F

Nanon sighed irritatedly seeing his two friends laughing their asś off

"OK.... I don't understand what you guys found so funny in this whole thing but let me tell you, I could have died there", Nanon said rubbing his forehead tired of seeing his friends laughing like maniacs..

"so, Ohm kicked you out of bed and ran away from the room?? That's so out of an alpha character",frank said between his laughs..

"atleast he left me alive, I don't know what's gotten into him that he spared me",Nanon said remembering morning incident....when Ohm immediately kicked Nanon out of bed and then got up running away... Leaving a pain Nanon on floor.....

Nanon cursed Ohm internally feeling pain on his butt....he can't able to sit properly because of pain...after Ohm left room ,nanon however got up from his place and took shower

then his aunt entered his room checking up on him and God knows how many questions asking about what Ohm did to him... But nanon was starving... He literally didn't eat anything from yesterday...

So...they are currently at dining area in castle , seated on dining table waiting for breakfast....

"Good morning boys!!!!",Nanon came out of his thoughts when he saw a smiling mix walking towards them....but his expression changed immediately into worried ones running towards nanon....

"Nanon, you are up?? How are you?? Is your wound on stomach okay?? Did Ohm do anything to you when he saw you in the room??",mix flooded with questions to Nanon standing beside him and checking up on him...

"p'mix..... One question at one time and yeah...my wound is okay now!!", mix sighed...

"OK... Let's talk about this later, first let me help your aunt in kitchen",saying that mix started walking towards kitchen...

"so?",chimon said gaining his friends attention....

"Ohm is gonna reject you....you will be fine right??",chimon said concernly.... Nanon face immediately turned pale hearing that....

Nanon's wolf in his mind release a whimper in pain....

Will he be fine?

Who would be fine knowing that their fated one is going to reject them?

He really doesn't understand what he is feeling right now....

Day before yesterday.... If you ask him about Ohm... He would just avoid you or say stop talking about him... Because he was nothing to him.... But now?

Everything is changed in just one day!!

Ohm is his mate... HIS FCKING MATE!!

He can't avoid him now , no matter what!!...

Nanon had so many dreams to spend with his mate.... Which were now fading away clearly because he knows Ohm would never accept him....nanon felt pain ... His mate is the one who he doesn't wanted to see or talk in his whole life!!! God had really played with him dirty....

Nanon took a long breath shaking his head....

"you guys know what?", chimon and Frank just looked at nanon

"I don't give a Fck about that he is going to accept me or not ,now..!!"

Nanon said looking at both of his friends who widen their eyes little surprised....

"because I clearly not like him too... So if he wants to reject me.... Let him be", Nanon shrugged and took a sip of juice...

Chimon raised his eyebrow and Frank stared at Nanon....

Nanon turned towards his friends observing not response from them...

"what?"

"you look different!! ",chimon said scratching his chin....

"yeah",frank nodded...

"because I didn't wear my glasses... I can't find them..."

"NOOOOOOOOO",chimon stood up and bended, pulling nanon's shock face in his hands ...

"what the heck are you doing?", Nanon rolled his eyes when chimon was staring his face.....

"THISSSSSSSS", chimon shouted pointing his finger to nanon who closed his ears on his shout....

"MY BEST FRIEND NEVER ROLLED HIS EYES AT ME AND WHY THE HECK ARE YOU DRINKING TOMATO JUICE?????? YOU DONT LIKE TOMATOES!!!!!!"

"oh my moon goddess!!!! Chimon can you stop being dramatic aśś.... And wait ,is this tomato juice?", Nanon brought the glass to check....

Chimon and Frank just exchanged looks and turned towards nanon who was smelling the juice now...

"it's tastes good!!", Nanon shrugged looking at them...

They just stared Nanon....

-------------------------------

Win covered himself with blanket and turned around in sleep..... It was morning but he doesn't wanted to wake up now... He was just so tired and wanted rest more.... That's why he just kicked mix out his room when he came to wake him up for breakfast...

Mmmmm.... The feeling of the soft blanket covering makes him more dreamy.... And he suddenly felt someone is staring him? Nah.... He locked his door... No one can enter his room... But the feeling was not going... He definitely was feeling some one's presence in his room....

He opened his left eye looking around in room....

"OH MY MOON GODDESS", win screamed seeing a smiling Man sitting beside him on bed....

"Good morninggggg~~~~~mate.....", bright said cheerfully smiling avoiding Win's screaming...

Win patted his chest calming himself down....

"you look gorgeous even when you are scared!!!", bright giggled and win just gulped..... Don't know why!! But finding him creepy....

"P'Bai.... How you get here in my room??"

"because you didn't came down from morning.....even at breakfast I was missing you....and you know that dimple boy woke up now.... He was looking fine!!! And iam glad that hothead boy didn't came at breakfast..!!! I hate him!!", bright pouted.....

"hothead boy?"

"yaaaaaa.... That big body boy... Who purposely pushed hot soup bowl on me!!!! It was so painful Winnie.... I hate him so much!!!", bright's lower lip out

Win felt guilty.... And angry towards Ohm....

Bright got up and kisses Win's cheek shocking him totally...

"Mami will always do this to papa saying 'morning kiss' but as you woke up late it is 'afternoon kiss' I guess" bright said shyly....

Win smiled "I thought you don't like kissing cheeks?"

"yeah... But I like your cheeks.... I can squish and kiss them whole day", bright said squishing Win's cheeks while giggling....

--------------------------------

See you guys in next chapter 💚❤