6. Hate you

Ohm walked through castle hallways furiously ....the maids and workers can feel anger in his aura...so they just swiftly moved away from his way not wanting to be prey of his angerness...

"where is he?", Ohm stopped and asked in sharp voice to a maid who was cleaning a portrait on wall... But turned towards Ohm with scared and lowered face....

"w-who master ??", she was scared as hell anyone can tell by her trembling voice...

Ohm took a long breath "who the fuck do you think iam asking about?? ", he said while moving closer to her scaring her more...

"Ohm "

he turned around to see earth standing with folding hands and raised eyebrow at him.....

"can you please like stop scaring people? And if you are asking about your brother...Win is in his room..", Earth said with straight face...

Ohm rolled his eyes and walked away... He is not in mood to fight with someone for now....

Win flinched while reading book when his door opened with loud sound ....he turned around to see his Lil brother walking towards him and stood in front of him with asusual murderous eyes...

He sighed closing his book, "you know there is something called knocking??"

"you found your mate?", Ohm asked avoiding Win's comment...

Win was Lil surprised but got up from his place and stood up in front of Ohm...

"yeah so what??", it's not like he was not going to tell Ohm.... He was waiting for a right time to tell his brother because all this was so much for himself too...

"so what?? Now which game of yours, you are going to start huh?? Are you planning to have fun with him too like you did in past with other alphas??", Ohm threw bitter words at his face

"Ohm.... If this is what you are going to say... Just leave... I really have so many things in my mind right now... Iam not in really mood to argue with you", win said with straight face though Ohm's words every time hurts him..

Win walked past Ohm not wanting to hear anything anymore

"Bright"

He stopped when he heard that from Ohm...

Ohm turned around seeing win stopped and continued

"your that new toy name is bright right?", Ohm smirked

Win clenched his fist....

"you know brother, it's strange how people think its alphas who play with omegas.... But they don't know the Luna of Gmm pack.. Play with alphas", Ohm said as he walked towards win....

"they don't know, the Luna they respect is the reason of two people deaths" Win still didn't around and stood on place...

"they don't know, the Luna is the one who killed their king alpha head"

Ohm stood behind win..

"they don't know, their Luna has slept with so many alphas in the past", Ohm said avoiding the Lil pain in his heart ,

he then saw win taking a long breath and turning around facing him with blank face....

"have you finished?? Think whatever you want!! But iam not that bad to play with my mate.... I have waited for my mate for whole life...now that I have found him... I will not let you say a word against him... He is not a toy Ohm..... He is my mate and your brother in law.... Please try to respect people"

Ohm chuckled

"brother in law? Bold of you think that I will call him that.... I have not accepted you as my brother and you are telling me to accept him.... Just know that", Ohm moved little closer to win

"anything related to you... I fcking hate it.... including you", Ohm pressed his index finger on Win's chest

Ohm then walked away and win gulped his tears back.... He isn't going to cry.... This is nothing new to him... He has heard that so many times from his brother but freaking everytime it hurts like hell....

------------------------------------

"WHAT???? NO WAY!!!!", Nanon shouted immediately...

Mook sighed and then she turned towards her left side seeing frank sighing too... She then nudged frank who looked at her with questioed face...

"you try!!", she whispered..

Frank nodded and stood up, started to walk towards nanon who was now making coffee...

"nanon--"

"no!! Frank nothing is gonna work... I said no means no. " Nanon said feeling tense in his stomach.... No way he is going to step in that castle on Ohm's birthday.... His aunt want his help as they are lacking in service staff... Mook knows Nanon for some reason feels uncomfortable around Ohm ....that's why she brought frank with her to convince Nanon... but was not use....

"but chimon will be there too", frank again tried to convince...

"so?? Like anyway you guys are going to be busy with your mates and I don't wanna be third wheeler and most importantly-"

Nanon turned towards frank

"I don't wanna be in that man's birthday party"

"but baby we are lacking in staff and please help me this time...", mook Came to them and tried to convince too

"there are so many people who want to work in castle mook, ask someone else" , Nanon said as he stirred the spoon in coffee...

Mook and Frank looked at Eachother with disappointment looks

Suddenly mook got an idea.... She thought may be it will work...

"oh did I mention you will get paid too??"

Nanon stopped his work hearing that mook looked at Frank with excited face and Frank looked confused...

Mook remembered Nanon asking her money for some books other day she said she will give him once she gets paid...

"you are willing to buy books right?? So work hard yourself and buy it!!", mook said smugly and walked away

Nanon looked at her with betrayed face and whined " mookkkk"

Frank chuckled seeing that...

"don't laugh dumbass... You didn't even take my side today.... Go, iam not talking to you", Nanon said in whining voice

"so whats your answer?? ", frank asked standing beside Nanon who took a sip of his coffee

"do I have a choice?? I really need that books..." ,Nanon pouted

"so it's yes... Yayyyyyyyy.... Iam going to inform this chimon... He will be so happy", frank said happily while taking out of his phone and walked away to call him...

Nanon sighed looking at his coffee.... Even his coffee not feeling tasty anymore now....

'I will just try to avoid him as much as I can' , Nanon thought while keeping his coffee away not wanting to drink anymore....

----------------------------------------

See you guys in next chapter.. 💚💓