26. Iam not like others

Long chapter ahead ❤

------------------------------------------------

"So, what do you want to do now?" frank asks as he, nanon and chimon are seated on his bed after deciding that what are they going to wear tonight...

Today is win's birthday and win had decided to take them all for a dinner, just with the people who he consider as his family..

While selecting the outfits, nanon had told them everything that mix told him other night. Now here, they are discussing about this matter.

"Seriously, i don't hold a grudge of a thing he did to me when we were kids. I understand he must have been very scared and confused at that time" Nanon says caressing the scar back of his hand..

"I can't even imagine what he has gone through as a child. My heart still pains just thinking about this" nanon sighed.

"Does that mean you forgive him?"chimon asks

"Fcking No. I might forgive his action as a child but has an adult heck No"

"but he never really tried to bully you" Chimon says

"yeah, but rather than he enjoyed watching me getting bullied" Nanon rolled his eyes...

"oh come one nanon, he didn't even properly know you by then" Frank says..

"Exactly on whose side are you guys?" Nanon frowned.

"ok Fine. Leave that topic. What about the night he found out we were mates? You guys saw everything right?" nanon looked at both.

"Non, iam surely not taking his side. But i think anyone of us can never understand ohm, excpet you. Try asking what was going through his mind when he did those things. Lets try to understand from his perspective too"

"I gotta agree with chimon in this. If he is changing himself, consider listening to him"

"I dont know guys" Non Frustratedly sighed.

"ok then....how about finding another mate as you guys don't have a bond--"

"NO" Nanon was quick to answer..

"I don't w-wanna leave pat" He was confused, there was a feeling of temptation in the corner of his heart that was saying him to listen ohm and may be they can be mates again..but there was a devil feeling saying how can he accept him after whatever he did...hell no...what about his self respect?

Frank and chimon laughed hearing his answer, they knew nanon will never consider about finding new mate...

"but really non, just don't consider his bad behaviors. Remember you told us about him saving you from the wolf at the party and again how he convinced you sofly to return back...Those soft gestures....do you think he pretended that?"

Nanon looked at him wide eyed..

"i swear, if i didn't knew you guys aren't close with ohm, I would think he told you guys to convince me about this"

Chimon laughed shaking his head "of course. Its nothing like that non. He doesn't even talk to us. We want you to be just happy"

"Honestly, after listening his past i feel bad for him and he is even trying to talk with you, if he is changing himself why don't you just give a try?" frank shrugs..

"He has to try harder frank"

"Yep and of course pawat has to try harder to win our Nanon's heart. Demand all things you want him to do Non..and goddd frank you should have seen his face when nanon slammed the door on his face" chimon laughed...