Chapter Seventeen

-Cooper-

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the window. As I listened to it fall, I tried to memorize the feeling of Oliver in my arms and his warm body pressed against mine. 

Yesterday had been perfect. Oliver got along with my family and I could tell they really liked him. We stayed until late in the evening, eating cookies and playing a card game, and when we got back to my house we made out and gave each other blow jobs before falling asleep. I wished I could have more days like that. I wished Oliver could stay.

Oliver stirred and pushed his nose into my neck. "Is that rain?"

"It is. And I know it's your last day and you probably don't want to hear this, but it's raining too hard to do much outside. If it clears up we can head over to Ruby Beach again, but until then we'll have to find something else to do."

"A day in bed with you sounds perfect," he murmured, nuzzling my neck.

It did sound perfect. I knew it was selfish, but part of me was glad it was raining and we had to stay inside. I wanted Oliver all to myself before I had to drive him to the airport tomorrow morning. I wanted to feel his skin against mine, hear his laugh, and look into his beautiful eyes. 

I pulled his body on top of mine and kissed him, and when he tried to deepen the kiss, I resisted. "Slow," I murmured. "We've got all day."

Instead of pressing my face against his, I kept my distance so our lips were barely touching. When I kissed his bottom lip and he opened his mouth, I gently met his tongue with my own. We kissed with open mouths, our tongues sliding against each other in a slow, sensual dance.

Oliver moaned and I felt him hardening against me. Our hips began to move together and I fought to draw out the moment, as if I could slow down time and prevent tomorrow from arriving.

"You're killing me," Oliver whined. "This is so good, but I need more."

I slid his pants down and lifted my hips to pull my own off. I groaned as soon as we were skin on skin, grinding on each other and pressing our bodies together as tightly as we could. His moans were driving me crazy and I wanted to hear more. I flipped him over so he was on his back. Now I could enjoy the view of his perfect body - tight pecs and ridges of abs and obliques leading down to narrow hips and muscular legs.

I ran my hands up his abs and all over his chest, lightly rubbing his skin and occasionally grazing a nipple. His chest heaved as he panted, and he moaned loudly as I put my head between his legs and took him into my mouth. I kept running my hands over his torso as I sucked him and he writhed under me. I wanted to finish him off, but Oliver had other ideas.

"Not yet," he insisted, sounding like it took all of his willpower to tell me to stop. 

He pulled me up his body to kiss me, and then we rolled around my bed, hands caressing skin and kisses trailing down necks and chests. I could have done this forever. I was falling even harder for Oliver, for this sweet, affectionate man that was like a ray of sunshine to be around. He felt familiar, like I'd known him my whole life. He already felt like home.

Oliver pushed me onto my back and raked his fingers down my chest. "Fuck, Cooper, your body is insane. I'm so attracted to you."

My heart sped up and I wanted to laugh and cry all at once. A man with a perfect body thought my body was insane. I couldn't believe how lucky I was, and I felt like I must be dreaming. It got even better when Oliver licked up my stomach and chest before moving down in between my legs, kissing the crease where my inner thigh met my body.

I laughed at the sensation. "Sorry I'm so hairy."

"You're hairy in all the right places and I love it." He punctuated that statement by taking me deep into his mouth, and I almost bucked us off the bed.