III

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Yellow or Pink?" She asked, holding up two starbursts.

"Pink." They pointed.

"What, no. Yellow!"

"Everyone knows pink is better." They insisted.

"Yellow is better."

"Disagree to agree." They crossed her arms.

Chuckling at her child-like acts, she couldn't help but notice how slowly the world went by whenever she was with her. Not that she had a problem with it.

The girls had went to a random café, which, oddly enough, had starbursts resting on the table.

"Sorry about Tanaka."

"Oh yeah, a person you barely know threatening to kill you never hurt anyone."

"He's.."

"A persistent psycho."

"I was going to say conventional zealous boy, but that works too." She started to open up one of the sweets.

Popping the yellow piece of sugar in her mouth, her friend rested their head on the table, appearing to be asleep.

"You okay?"

"Tired. I spent the whole night listening to my mom blow up at my dad."

"Was it that bad?"

"She called him lazy and one track minded in, what I'm assuming was, four different  languages."

"That's it?"

"I went down for a drink after it died down and saw them making out."

"I'm sorry I took your situation for granted."

Chuckling at her quick change of perspective, they watched as she started unwrapping the pink starburst.

"I thought you didn't like pink starbursts."

"Doesn't mean I won't eat them."

Before getting to place it in her mouth, they sat up and reached for the sweet, eating it herself.

"You had yours." They smiled.

She got flushed at how surprisingly smooth and quickly they took it from her hand.
Tossing it in her mouth, it took them a single measley chew before choking on it. Which, very quickly, got the two to giggling.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Though they most definitely 100% did not want to be involved in whatever they had coming, she had to tag along because she didn't to want be involved in whatever she had coming.

"Y/n, you still seeing that girl?"

"Hm?"

"Ya know, that. Girl." He paused.