VI

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

They raced to the door, already about to be late.
And not being able to slow down was chaotic enough because she crashed into the group.

"Good Morning." He greeted sarcastically.

"Sorry. I overslept." They brushed herself off.

They all looked at her in confusion, trying to figure out how she pulled themself together so quickly.

"You would've made it, why were you rushing?"

"I usually get here early to help teachers."

"Yuck. Responsibility." One gagged.

"Ooo. And I have to get documents too!" They tried to get them away.

"I think. I'm gonna be sick." He gagged again, waking off.

She giggled to themself.
They had to replace her undershirt with one her size because hers was getting too small, so the blouse was out of the question. But the real reason she was late was because she couldn't find her other unform, and she had gotten a mouthful about it from her mom as soon as they woke up.
They swapped out her shoes, watching everyone go by. Specifically, Shimizu. Quickly putting the other one on, they chased after her.

"Morning." She greeted, letting her catch up.

"Hi."
"Are you busy later?"

"School just started. How are you already in trouble?"

"I'm not. I just thought we could.. hang out." They paused.

The urge to say something about a simple conversation was punching them in the gut.

"That's fine with me." She gave them a small smile.

This love thing was getting difficult. Because of that smile, she got flustered and they could feel her stomach doing all sorts of flips.
Stupid fucking hormones.

"Y/n!" A voice called out.

She turned around and a guy was jogging towards them.

He stopped in front of them, grabbing his knees to catch his breath.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I. wheeze. Just needed to talk to you."

She gave him a moment to get himself in check. Shortly after his wheezing, he started to cough a few times. But it was over in a matter of seconds.

"Can I ask you for advice?" He spoke quietly.

'Well this is new..'

"Of course."

"There's this...girl I like. And, I really wanna tell her how I feel."

She was a bit lost. He emphasized his point about his crush being a female, but something wasn't right about how he did it.