IV

TW // OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

They were running out of time, and most frustratingly, she was anxious.
She couldn't find their uniform.
If they went to school wearing a skirt and leggings, questions would be asked, and not the good kind. Not finding it would just lead to the exact same situation as before.

----

At only eleven, she was standing tall at 167cm (5'5 in). And most kids teased them for it.

'Jeez, Y/n. You're huge.'

'I'm average. It's not like it's not normal.'

'Girls are supposed to be short, and you're not.'
'Are you a boy or something?'

They were exposed to the world at a young age because of how her parents raised her. So it didn't effect them a lot after discovering her orientation later on, but she wasn't sure about their gender.

'Maybe, I dunno. I don't feel like one.'

'Well you don't dress girly. And you don't look like one. So you are a boy.'

'But I'm not, and I don't think that's how it works.'

'We should call you a shemale.'

It kinda stung. Even though she had never heard of that, it was kinda vulgar.

For the rest of the year, she spent the entirety of elementary and middle school getting teased about how they expressed themself. And it took a turn once she got tired of it.

'F/n. Since when have you been violent?'
'Violence doesn't solve anything.'

'It's adolescence, M/n. Give her a break.'

'I didn't raise my child to get her into fighting!'

'For Pete's sake, she's getting bullied. It's normal.'

As they got older, parent calls slowly turned into detentions, and that turned into a suspension. Just one made their mom lose it.

'You don't understand! She cannot go to school anymore!'

'It's not like she's going to prison.'

'Why're you so calm about this!? You take everything so lightly! What're you going to do when she starts committing crimes?!'