V

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

They didn't know, but she was starting at her. Like a head over heels in love idiot.
She only realized it when she looked their way and gave them a closed eye smile

'Shit.' They shifted her eyes over to the board.

The last few days have been just straight up cruel. To her anyway.
Not a minute would go by without them thinking about her.
Just months ago, she wasn't thinking about dating, period. Now, they're writing her name in the "Name:" spot on papers instead of their own.
And the confession note?
It was eating her alive.

It could've been Shimizu, but some part of her said that it was someone else.
Who doesn't put their name on a piece of paper!? Initials would've been nice.
It would've been over and done with if it wasn't Shimizu.
Not that she would accept her in the first place.
That's what they keep telling herself anyway.

Something landed on her desk.
A piece of paper.

WERE U STARING AT SOMEONE?

Looking around, they saw one of the boys preparing to toss another paper in her direction. Which he did.

MF WAS IT SUJINA, IS SHE UR LITTLE LADY FRIEND ;)

They glared at him, and wrote stfu and pay attention. She waited until the teacher wasn't looking and tossed it at his head.
On accident.
He rubbed the side of his head while staring her down. When he read it, he rolled his eyes and flipped them off.

Later, they were all dismissed, and he quickly approached her.

"Why'd you aim for my head!?"

"It was an accident." They chuckled.

"Accident my ass!"
"Who're you staring at?"

"Nobody."

"Liar!"

She shook her head, obviously lying, but he didn't know that. And threw her bag over her shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

"Vending machine. I want f/f juice." They walked away.

"I'll come with you."

She paused, and slowly turned around.

"No you won't."

"Why not?" He put his hands on his waist.

"Because. You don't need to follow me. It's weird."

Once again, he rolled his eyes, and left her alone. All that was left was for Y/n to get her juice, and regain themself before your average teenage puberty behavior kicked in.

They scanned the outside, hoping not to run into anyone. Coast was clear. She sighed in relief, and went for their personal break.
Pushing the button for her juice, they rested agaisnt the concrete wall, taking in the fresh air and peace.
That was until she heard someone stop near them. She peeked over and saw a raven haired male, just standing there in, what she thought was, shock. Really, he hasn't even acknowledged them, he was just trying to get his drink.