Chapter 3: Shallot Helps Ranfan

Shallot now stood across from his opponent, she had a purple afro and she was very skinny. Her name was Ranfan, to which Shallot though that it was werid. Then again his name was Shallot, now thats an odd name. "How about after I kick your ass, we go grab a snack to eat?" She asked him. Shallot shrugged "Sure" he said and took his fighting stance. She smirked and took her own. "You know the rules, Shallot Vs Ranfan. Please began" The Ref said. Ranfan charged forward at Shallot and he sighed as he flashed behind her.

"Sorry" Shallot said, and that was the last thing that Ranfan had heard before darkness filled her eyesight. "Winner, Shallot" The Ref yelled out, people then began to talk. "That was even faster then that kid Goku's fight with King Champa".."I know, I hope I don't have to fight him" Shallot sighed and picked up Ranfan. He held her bridel style as he walked back to his sit and layed her down. He grabbed a bottle of water and poured it on her face. "W-What happen?" She asked and sat up. Shallot smiled "You lost, but you have a good fighting technique. Your just no match for me".

She sighed "First I lose last year to a guy named Nam in the finals and now I lose in my first match of the preliminary's" She said softly. "Why are you here Ranfan, whats your purpose in this Tournament?" Shallot asked her as he kneeled down to meet her at eye level. She looked into his handsome black eyes and sighed "My parents kicked me out of the house, a-and I need money" She told him. Shallot nodded and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out 3 million zeni and handed it to her "Take this, it should help you out".

"I-I can't take this" She said with a blush. Shallot smiled "Nonsense, I have plenty of cash in this thing. More then I need, so what good am I if I can't help a pretty girl out?" He asked her. "Y-You think I'm pretty?" She asked and pocketed the money. He nodded "Yes, now I have to get back to watching these fights. Go enjoy yourself Ranfan" He told her and helped her off the ground. "Thank you, so m-much" she told him. Shallot nodded "I'm staying at the hotel, come find me and we'll hang out or something" She nodded with blush and waved goodbye to him as she walked away.

"That was nice of you" A old man said and walked up to him. Shallot nodded and sat down "I suppose so, so what does last years winner want with little old me?" Shallot asked. The old man smiled "Just here to check out the computation is all, that and I wanted to ask you if you knew anything about Tien Shinhan" He asked and sat down aswell. Shallot nodded "Not much I'm afraid, but I can tell you what I do know. Tien Shinhan is a warrior from the three eyed clan, he joined The Crane School and became the top student. He was also trained by Mercenary Tao, the brother of Shen".

Jackie Chun sighed "That's what I was afraid of" He said. Shallot smiled "The guy has a good head in his shoulders, but he's misguided. He could use a good role model such as yourself, Master Roshi" He said with a smirk. Jackie Chun widened his eye's and Shallot smiled "Your secret is safe with me Master Roshi, now go hang with your students. I have much to do in such little time" He said. Roshi nodded and smiled "Thank you Shallot-san, it was a pleasure to meet you" Shallot nodded at this "As it was meeting you Master Roshi".