Chapter 17: Shallot Vs Ranfan Round 2

Shallot stood up and smiled "Well Goku-san, I shall return and then we can talk more" He said. Goku nodded and hopped down "Ok Shallot-san, I'll be waiting" Shallot nodded and vanished and then reappeared in the arena. Ranfan ran after him and breathed heavily as she now stood across from Shallot "Is it true, are you and Goku-san really aliens?" She asked him. He nodded "Yes, but we look and sound just like humans. If it were not for our tails, we could blend right in. I was doing just that, but the damn thing just had to grow back".

He said as it waved behind him. Everyone gapsed, all but Bulma and the others that already knew. "Does this mean that he can do that golden hair thingy?" She asked. Shallot chuckled and nodded "It's called Super Saiyan, but yes. For now, Goku-san will have to deal with being a non Super Saiyan and train for it. I don't want him gaining it the same way I did" He started "You were there when I told him what my mother did, I was so angry that day".

He finished. She nodded "I'm sorry for what she did, I may be a human but I told you what my parents did. They kicked me out of the house when I was 16, my sister had just died in a car crash and they blamed me" She said sadly. Shallot walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder "We shouldn't let anger move us, we should forgive and forget. I did both" He told her. She nodded as she looked into his eye's "I-I will try" She said with a smile. He nodded and stepped back to take his fighting stance.

She smiled and did the same "Can you show me it, the Super Saiyan thing?" She asked. He grinned. "I'll do you one better, do you like the color pink?" He asked her. She nodded "Pink and purple are my favorite colors if you can tell by my fighting gear and hair" She said with a chuckle. He nodded and stood up straight, lifting his arms to his side and flexed his muscles "Rahhh" he yelled out and a pink arua burst around him. Soon his hair stood up just like in his Super Saiyan form, but this time his hair was pink.

 Soon his hair stood up just like in his Super Saiyan form, but this time his hair was pink

"I call this Super Saiyan Rosé, it makes the power of Super Saiyan look like a cake walk. However, I'll be using it as a show and tell. My power is now the exact same as when we fought the first time" He told her and took a new fighting stance, both of his palms were facing up right as his arms were infornt of him. "I'm ready Ranfan-chan" He told her and vanished. Shallot appeared infront of her and with his hand on her shoulder "You think pink is a good color on me?" He asked. She widened her eye's as she had told Nam the exact same thing in there first fight.

He gently tap her neck and caught her before she hit the ground "Winner Shallot" The Announcer spoke as she looked knocked out from just one touch

He gently tap her neck and caught her before she hit the ground "Winner Shallot" The Announcer spoke as she looked knocked out from just one touch. Shallot layed her on the ground and put two fingers on her head, she suddenly sat up frantically and looked at him with wide eye's "Y-You beat me again" She said with a sigh. Shallot smiled "I'm a Saiyan, it's what we do" He said. She nodded "I-I know, I have worked so hard to get this far just to be beat again by the same guy who knocked me out of the Preliminary's" She said sadly. She then gasped as she got an idea.