Chapter 30: A Doomed Harem?

"So basiclly she wants to try and keep you here once more?" Marcarita asked as he had told the pair of his new mission. Zamasu nodded "That is what it sounds like to me Shallot-Sama, but I'm in. Prison is not something I'm looking forward to" The former Kai in training said with a sigh. Marcarita grinned "Count me in to, first we are talking about this Harem of ours" She said. "It getting to the point where things begin to get crazy. Vados-chan has her own thing, and Chronoa-chan and Towa-chan keep wanting to keep you here".

Shallot sighed tiredly "I know Marcarita, I know" He said. "What do you suggest then, that we get rid of it?" He asked with a bigger sigh. "I'm not going to be the one that ruins this thing for you and any of us, but if I may make a suggesting. Then yes, I can 100% confirm that Chronoa and Towa set you up with this whole Demigra thing" Marcartia told him. Zamasu nodded "They knew that you would clean my head of any dark aura, they knew that I would collapse the minute I saw you".

Shallot sighed "If they did, then I'm not even surprised. Chornoa has been at this back and forth war with trying to keep me under wraps for awhile now" He said with a sigh. "Can I take a walk and think about this for awhile?" He asked. Marcarita nodded "Go ahead Shallot-kun" She said with a smile. Zamasu ran up to him and handed him a box "I-I made this for you, I feel bad for putting you in a bad light with what I did with Goku Black. So I made you a new custom outfit" She said and bowed to him. He put a finger on her chin and lifted her head.

"Thank you Zamasu-chan, this means alot that you would do this for me" He said and gently grabbed the box from her. "I'll put it on when I come to a decision with this whole harem thing" He said with a smile. She nodded and stepped back "I hope you find what makes you happy, that should be there goal and they should not try and control you" She told him. "Deitys will be Deitys Zamasu-chan, that's why I'm glad I'm a Mortal" He said and waved goodbye to them as he left the room. As he walked the halls, he ran into a very familiar face "S-Shal-kun?".

He smiled "Just Shallot-kun will do Talia-chan, I'm much to old for nicknames

He smiled "Just Shallot-kun will do Talia-chan, I'm much to old for nicknames. I like the hair cut" He told her and leaned on the wall. She blushed and ran a hand through it "Y-You think so?" She asked. He nodded and smiled "So, how's the diner doing?" He asked. "I-I'm getting ready to head there now, your free food for life brithday present still works. If you want me to make some food for you?" She asked. He nodded "Let's do it, a good meal may just clear this head of mine" He said. She nodded and smiled "I'll lead the way then".

*One Hour Later*

Shallot and Talia laughed as they talked about old times, the diner was closed for the day and it was just her and Shallot. "Do you remember that time I asked you out on a date?" She asked with a giggle. He nodded and smiled "Is this that date? Because if it is, then this is the best date I have ever been on" He said and placed his elbows on the table. She giggled more "I have to agree Shallot-kun" She said. "Wanna fuck?" She then asked with a grin as she knocked everything off the table. Shallot smirked "I would say buy me dinner first, but you made the dinner yourself. So fuck it, let's do it".