Prologue

The man with pale complexions, green eyes, and raven hair paced in the dark corner of the room sat down on a chair. His long black cloak hanging out from the two sides. On the front pocket was a symbol of a skull. A red skull with golden outlines.

"Elvis" He hissed. "The tea" 

The man called Elvis scuddled to the raven haired man and bowed to him, giving him his cup of tea.

"Set the table" He ordered again.

Elvis immediately took out a round three legged table from a closet and set it on the marble tiled floor. He took out a golden board with sixty four boxes in it. It was a chess board.

"Arrange them." The raven haired man kicked Elvis on his jaw. 

"Yes, yes lord." he whimpered. He set the golden and silver units on their respective place in the chess board. Then he moved off to one corner of the room. 

The raven haired man faced the silver sides. 

His hand trails towards the left rook of the silver side. 

"Kane siblings, the protectors of the house of life" He muttered happily.

Next his hand goes to the left side horse.

"The einherjars of Asgard. You think you will last? Albus will come back to me again."

His hands trails to the bishop.

"Jason Grace, protector of Rome falls." 

His finger stops at the queen.

"The Olympians fall" He smiles like a crazy lunatic.

His finger goes to the right rook. 

"Hogwarts, without their dear ol' professor." 

He skips the right horse, and goes to the bishop. 

"Oh dear moon goddess, your hunters have lived long enough."

Then his finger goes back to the right horse. 

"Jackson. The unpredictable enemy. The horse slipped past the gates of Troy. But can you?" His smile could make anyone shiver.

His fingers finally stopped at the king. The silver crown shining in its head. 

"Elbrus, did you know I learnt a few tricks from Tom?" His cruel voice drawled out.

"No. No, milord."

"You want to see a demo of it?" His eyes held a cruel amusement.

"Only- only if you would be kind enough." Elbrus stammered. 

The raven haired man stood up from his chair, and took out a long wand. 

"My blood holds magic too. I never knew that. Now, of course I would be kind enough to show you a demonstration of it." He turned around facing Elbrus who was crouching on the ground.

"AVADA KEDAVRA" 

The green light zapped Elbrus leaving him dead on the ground, his eyes wide open with shock.

"I did say I would be kind enough." He turned back to the chess, and placed his finger on the silver key.

"The final key. The final key to awaken my father. To cause havoc and destruction and of course, chaos, to the entire universe." 

His eyes shone with lust. Lust for power and destruction.

"You think you ever saw war? When you see this, you will forget your names"

I spent an entire night thinking of the best way to make this epilogue bone-chilling. (yes i KNOW big words.) Dunno how much I succeeded.

Next chapter should be on Monday or Tuesday. Not sure. I need time to read Allegiant too. 

Peace out.

~PerseusJSonOfSea~