Egyptian cats bring me lunch

"Who are you?" I asked randomly seeing the 2 people and the cat.

Sadie and Carter Kanes were looking at the cat as if asking it something. Kids these days! Wait. I am a kid. 

The cat took a step forwards, as if it was scared of me, but it wanted to show some bravery. 

"Who are you?" Sadie asked. I pretended not to hear her, and looked only at the cat. A cat who is scared of me. To be honest, cats and water do not mix, but I haven't seen this type of reaction. 

Sadie took out her wand, which . . . was a bit more bend than it should have been? Carter gripped his hand on his waist. I held my wand, as if I might be attacked at any second. 

Wow. The tension. 

"Okay, so lets chill a bit. Who are you two people, what do you want, and if you are the type of people to bully others, you have picked the wrong guy." I said. 

Carter and Sadie looked at the cat. The cat kind of shook its head. Guess, it is not a surprise for me anymore. Seeing talking cats. 

Sadie Kane raised her wand, and muttered something in some language I had no freaking idea of. 

All I could see was darkness and darkness. Everything was black. 

Well, there were a lot of magic I encountered with. Godly magic, Hogwarts magic, Hecate-ish magic, Norsely magic. This was something new. 

"Well? Just cut the crap! What is this why am I here?" I asked to no one in particular. 

"Peter Johnson! We, sense the presence of a mythical being in you! So, there is no point of hiding anymore. You are defeated Apophis!" A hollow voice rang through the darkness never echoing again. 

"What the hell is Apophis? Who are you? Why am I here? Get me the fuck out of this place!" I shouted out loud. 

"Stop this act. Stop pretending like you don't know." The voice repeated. 

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT" I screamed.

Zappppp.

Current flew through my body, immobilizing me in the darkness. What kind of sorcery is this?

I needed to regain power over my brain. This is all an illusion. This has to be. With nothing left to do, I called upon my godly power and broke out of the darkness. But I was just back in a desert. Hot, dry, fucking desert. 

"What the actual hell?"

"Beast of the darkness, we call upon your secret name and curse you to devastation and a li-" I felt a need to cut that hollow gloomy voice now. 

"Just shut up. I am not your Apopees. I dunno who it is. I am just a student here. And if you don't stop this act right now, I am gonna straight out murder you." 

That brought be back to my senses. 

I was back to the Hogwarts base in front of the two Kanes and a fully grown woman with features like a cat. Where was the cat?

"You are not Apophis. But you have a godly presence. WHO ARE YOU?"  The woman asked that to me. 

 "How do you know about gods?" I asked them. I was just curious.

"Because young god, I am a goddess." The woman said. She then turned into a cat and back to a human figure. I remained expressionless. 

"Professor McGonagall can do just that too. You might be an Animagus which a cracked mind." I said. 

The cat woman raised her eyebrow unimpressively, and materialized 3 rings from the air. 

"Well, that can be done by magic too you know? We can summon everything except food, wands and a few specific things in the magic world." I said.