Chapter 25

Narrator's POV

After Ricky, Gina, Seb and Jack were told to be quiet, everything went good for everyone in their first class, everyone payed attention, and before they knew it, the bell rang, indicating that their first class was over... With Ricky being the most excited for the first class to finish.

Ricky quickly grabbed his stuff and went for the exit, to wait for Gina, Seb and Jack, checking his schedule to remind himself what was his next class, and if he shared it with someone else... which he did, since he was gonna be with Big Red and EJ, so he would get to be with his best friend and his boyfriend... especially his boyfriend.

Seb: Earth to Ricky! *snaps fingers in front of Ricky*

Ricky: *reacts* I'm sorry, what were you guys saying?

Gina: I asked if you needed help to get to your next class so you don't get lost in the way, and risk being late.

Ricky: oh... no thanks Gina, I think I can get there in time

Jack: you sure? what IS your next class?

Ricky: Um... *looks at schedule* it's *insert class here* on classroom *insert classroom number here*

Jack: oh, I know where that is... you're probably not gonna like it though...

Ricky: why not? *visibly confused*

Jack: because it's on the other side of the school, I went past that classroom when I arrived and  had to run through the school to get here in time, you would need to take this path and... *explains the route*

Ricky: *eyes wide open* what is with this school and making me run to get to class in time?!  *starts running* I'll see you guys at lunch, YOU TOO JACK! *runs down the hall*

Seb: ...shouldn't have we told him that we had a few minutes to arrive to our next class?

Gina: maybe... so, what class do you have next? *asks Seb and Jack*

Seb: I have *insert class name here* and if I remember correctly, I have it with Ashlyn and Nini this time.

Jack: and I have *insert class name here*

Gina: ok, so this time I'll be the "loner" of the group *chuckles* good luck on your next classes guys *starts to walk away* see you in two later! *smiles and waves hand*

Seb: *smiling* bye guys! *walks another way while waving hand*

Jack: bye you two! *walks another way*

Big Red's POV (this will be a very short POV)

Ashlyn: well, we did good on our first class *looks at Big Red*

Big Red: y-yeah, this class seems a lot easier than what I originally thought.

Ashlyn: well, I gotta go to my next class, I don't want to be late or make Seb and Nini wait for me outside the classroom *starts walking away* see you later Big Red! *says smiling*

Big Red: s-see you l-ater Ashlyn *very slight blush in his face*

Looks like I'll have to wait for lunch or another class I share with her to ask about her *sighs* ...I should really get to my next class though, I don't want to be late to this one. I just hope that I get to have conversations with EJ and Ricky at some point, so I don't feel left out.

EJ's POV

My first class was over and luckily, my next class was really close so I just walked there, I decided to wait for Ricky and Big Red outside of the classroom, hoping they get here in time... which proved to be the case for Big Red since I saw him speed-walking his way through the hall avoiding anyone who was still outside.