Epilogue

To be honest, there wasn't much else to say about the years that followed. I did propose to (Y/N) after a few years and our wedding was beautiful. (Y/N) had even choreographed an Aerial dance before our first dance. And that was amazing. We had wasted no time having children too. We had moved out of Darcy's place but hat time. Working at a hospital where I would occasionally deliver babies, I had severe Baby Fever. And even many times after we had our own children.

This is the order of the children we had: A girl, Twin boys, another boy, and a little girl. If Breakdown were here, he would be a very busy Uncle. Speaking of Breakdown, we did tell our children about him while also revealing what I was. They didn't even care and still called me their father. As they grew up, they would marry and have grandchildren for (Y/N) and me to spoil. But I'm getting a little ahead of myself here. While (Y/N) was pregnant with our third boy, I ran into the Autobots who had returned to Earth.

A Cybertronion prison ship had crashlanded on Earth and all the Decepticon prisoners had escaped. Thye asked me to help but I had to tell them about my family and how I couldn't help them because of it. They understood but I did say I would be available if they ever had a medical emergency. So, I was usually called for medical-related things which were very rare. When our children grew up, I was soon reminded of something I would always choose to ignore. But humans grow old and so does (Y/N).

When I realized that she would soon have to leave me, I started to create a Cybertronion body for her to live through. It almost seemed like she was about to live forever until, one day, she did eventually just die. I was sad to see it but remembered that I could save her. I transferred her consciousness into the body and it worked. She was a Cybertronion now. When we were able to, we moved to Cybertron which looked so beautiful now. But I get to spend the rest of my life with (Y/N) now so I'm happy. Who wouldn't? But (Y/N) will always be the little fox that I tamed back on Earth.

And the little fox who changed my life.

~Fin~