Chapter 8: Aslan's dead / The Battle (part 1)

Peter was asleep as well as Edmund but the two awoke to sobs in the far end of their tend, curious the two looked at another and had their swords only to see it was just Elizabeth who found out something bad.

"Lizzy? Are--are you okay?" Edmund asked grabbing her shoulders gently taking her in his arms as she lied her head on his chest.

Peter came slowly kneeling on his knees to face her wiping her tears with his cloth.

"What has happened?" Peter asked her.

~~~~

A while later both Peter and Elizabeth came out of the tent, he was surprised that the king is dead, looking down arriving at the table as Elizabeth stood by Edmund.

"She's right... he's gone." Peter said.

Looking down at the map the cub sat on the table, as Edmund stroked her back wondering, then what was the next ideal plan? Go alone without Aslan of course, his eyes turned to Lizzy who also knew what he was going to do.

"Than you'll have to lead us." Edmund said with confidence of his brother this

Both lizzy and Peter looked at him shockingly at this even Elizabeth, what could she have to have changed him for the better this way.

"Peter there's an army out there and it's ready to follow you." Edmund told Peter encouragingly. "Aslan believed you could and..." he paused, then said "... so do I."

"The army is near at sight," said Oreius. "What are your orders?"

~~~~

Beruna:

Peter and Elizabeth glanced down at the map, everyone got ready for battle as a Griffin flew into the sky all but a few of Narnia creatures joined the battle as they awaited for the white witch. Peter looked up at Edmund and Lizzy.

The two nodded but got worried about Peter Lizzy stiffened Edmund looked over and saw that, the expression on his face was anger and jealousy, they saw the troops go into battle.

~~~~

The stone table:

Aslan had just been resurrected when the stone table cracked he came down letting the girls hug him but he sensed something wrong as he looked to Lucy.

"Where's Elizabeth?"

~~~~~

Battlefield:

"Ed there's to many take the girls and get them home!" Peter shouted in the middle of the war

Mr. Beaver and Elizabeth who transformed into a lioness tugged on his arm he was shocked like really shocked but didn't have time as he dragged his feet suited up with armor on him going up the rocks he noticed Peter outnumbered and glanced at the white witch and her spear.

Edmund pulled out his sword running with Elizabeth by his side as she transformed into a human once more she jumped off the rock with him infront of Jadis ready to confront her as they clashed their swords together both Edmund and Lizzy turned and smashed the spear causing it to break as a blue glowing light covered most of the spot. Peter watched surprised however, the witch was not pleased.

Fighting with the two once more and before Edmund could get stabbed Lizzy took his place as big pain filled her body tears came down due to that pain, Edmund was in shock that she let this happen, she dropped to the floor with him at her side and Peter battling the witch, she coughed.

"Shh, shh it's okay I'm here." Edmund said holding her head up abit from behind with one arm trying to put pressure on the wound.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't let you die, I've lived longer then you Edmund and I knew where I stood going on the battle field with you." She said coughing in the middle of it.

Edmund was in tears as he held her hand while she died, a huge roar filled the battlefield it was Aslan with the rest of the Narnians, Susan, and Lucy he ran as fast as he could glaring at the white witch, pouncing on her. Knowing that she killed his daughter, Narnia started to change as everything from the trees to the grass were dying she was the light of it all and with her gone it goes too.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She begged for mercy "I know what I've done wrong please spare me... I'll never harm her again.

Aslan growled angry that Jadis killed his daughter as it slowed down the time, he turned around and nodded to Peter whom watched with Edmund.

"It is finished." Aslan said softly.

Then the sisters called out their names.

"Peter!"

"Edmund!"

They ran to the boys both Lucy and Susan, however Susan scanned the area worried about Elizabeth not seeing her in the joined hug she then swiftly turned to face the others.

"Where's Elizabeth?"

~~~~
Scene shifts to Elizabeth lying sideways on the floor dead as all of them walked up to her mostly ran to her as Edmund fell down to grab her and hold her up on his knees.

"She died saving me, I wish she didnt." Edmund teared and stroked her hair away from her face.

Aslan came over his ears down she started slowly turning into a cub as the four moved away letting a father mourn his child, he nudged her then lied on his stomach holding her in his paws nudging her his sad eyes said alot as this made Lucy feel bad, he looked up at the two and then down at his cub who was in his paws now.

(Take this gif and IMAGINE ASLAN'S PAIN like the great prince of the forest was in, after what the white witch did to his only daughter.)

Breathing on her it took her a while but she began to breath slowly and turned looking up seeing her daddy.

"D--daddy?" She said weakly.

She nudged him as he nudged back so glad to have her back purring in happiness as he locked her fur as a way of cleaning her up thinking he would lose her forever but grateful she could come back.

Edmund held his arms out while Aslan carried her from the scruff of her neck giving her to him as he cradled her, the other three gathered around him as she smiled glad to have them as friends.

Authors Note: Please vote and comment feedback I'd love to hear everything or read I mean :)