2D x Reader-Toxic Break Up

(Thank you for the request The_Killua_Zoldyck!)

(Warning: Triggering Topics)

It's been a week since me and my ex broke up, he was a toxic almost abusive partner. He wasn't physically abusive but he did say some bad things about me, but the breaking point was when he cheated on me with another person. This broke me to my core, the first few months were like a normal relationship, then he started to change.

I've been isolated in my room since I caught him, I didn't know how to cope. I'm not sure if the band knows but they've been trying to check on me, except 2D. I think he's the one who's understood my feelings the most, I mean Murdoc banged Paula when he was dating her. He's probably just giving me some space because he knows how it feels.

I hear a knock at my door, "Yes?" I said. It was 2D, looking really
worried.

"Are you ok love?" He asked.

I sit up and put my head down, "I don't know... I'm sorry I got you worri-" He hugs me tightly and interrupts me in the process.

"Don't apologize, NEVER apologize about this." He says. His voice was so serious, it's kind of scary seeing him this mad.

"2-2D? You're a bit close..." I say. He stops and lets me go.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so upset someone treated you like this for a while... no one should ever treat you like this." He said with this mad expression on his face.

"I'll be fine... I just need time to recover."

"If you ever need to vent to someone just talk to me ok?" He said.

"OK, I promise I'll be honest to you." I said. I hug him, he puts his hand on my back.

"I care about you Y/n..."

"I care about you too..."

(I kinda ran out of ideas at the end lmao-)