2D x Reader-Glasses(Kinda Fluff)(My Own Little Headcanon)

(This takes place in phase 1, if you want context in why I made this it's at the end of the oneshot)

2D's been wearing glasses alot recently, he says he doesn't have to but he does when his vision is really blurry, because ya know you need your eyes to see, It's kind of like wearing reading glasses but kinda different.

I've never really known anyone with glasses, so I'm kind of curious about what I'd look like with glasses. I walk in the living room to see 2D staring out the window with his glasses on, he looks bored.

"Hey! What you doing?" I ask.

He jumped a little, I guess he was in a kind of daze. "Oh, nothing. Just sitting here." He said.

"Um... I know it sounds weird, but can I try your glasses on? Is your vision that bad?" I ask trying to not sound weird.

He looked kinda surprised but flustered, "Uh... sure! My vision is alright but I can still see, I don't need to go anywhere anyway so I'll let you borrow them real quick." He says taking the glasses off.

He hands me the glasses, I kind of hesitate but then put them on. The lens weren't that bad, they were a little green but I could see, but I definitely don't need glasses.

"How do I look?" I ask.

He giggles, "You look kind of nerdy!" He says laughing.

"You think I take that as an insult? Nah I'm nerdy and PROUD!" I say trying to be funny. I put my hands up joking around.

He was dying laughing, "I'm glad you're confident like that!" He says still kind of laughing.

I give him his glasses back, he looked kind of flustered putting them back on, but I'm glad he's ok with doing that.

(Alright here's ya context behind WHY I made this. I have a little theory of mine, I think 2D had to wear glasses for a while in phase 1, maybe like 2-3 years before the s/t album came out, but this is just my theory so if you don't like it that's ok, have a good day/afternoon/evening/night!)