2D x Reader-"I-Isn't That My Hoodie Love?" (Fluff-)

(Yeah I've borrowed my boyfriends hoodie before, it's interesting-)

(This takes place in-between phase 2 and 3)

2D is out of the house right now, so I'm home alone. It's kind of lonely but I know he isn't going to be gone for long. I decided to clean up the place since it's been a minute since the last time it was cleaned. His room isn't to bad, yeah there's clothes on the floor but that's easy.

While looking around I found something on the head of his bed, it was a piece of clothing, it was black. I picked it up and scanned it, it was his hoodie, I'm not sure why but I wanted to slip it on, only for a little while, it smelled like cologne and cigarettes but it wasn't bad, it was weirdly soothing, It was comfortable too.

(Timeskip: 30 minutes)

I heard the key unlocking the door, meaning he was here. I was going to take the hoodie off but I wanted to see his reaction.

"Y/n, I'm home." He said. "I got you a dri-" He stopped when he saw me, I smiled at him. He looked confused and shocked at the same time.

"I-Isn't that my hoodie love?" He asked just making sure he wasn't seeing things.

"Maybe..." I said picking on him. His face suddenly turned bright red, he turned his head to the side. I started laughing.

"I knew you'd be flustered!" I said still laughing.

"Y-You look good in it!" He said still blushing.

"You want it back?" I ask.

"No No, it's fine, you can borrow it when ever you like!" He said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Anytime..." He said smiling.