𝟏𝟓; 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀

𝟏𝟓;
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀

▬▬▬▬▬

Hinata couldn't let go off Takemitchy's arm. She hugged and squeezed it as they waited for the elevator to reach it's destination. The man she fell deeply in love with was a wanted criminal. She loved how he called her Hina instead of Hinata. She loved how protective and supportive he was. How he tried so hard to hide his bad side. She's the first woman who had gotten to him. He once told her he saw her as an angel and his savior. He was thankful he never got into an argument with her, just like Draken always got into arguments with you.

"I can tell you're worried, Takemitchy."

"Worried about you, Hina. You shouldn't be meeting with them." Takemitchy removed her hands from his arms before interlocking his hands with her small one's. "You don't seem to understand, Hina. Getting dragged into my world. My world of non stop murder and illegal acts."

Hinata laughed, making Takemitchy confused in the process. "I'm not getting dragged into this. I want to meet them. Everyone."

"Fine," Takemitchy gave her a kiss on her forehead. "but you're not leaving my side okay."

He smiled when she gave him a nod.

Within the next minute, Takemitchy was already inside the hotel room where everyone usually hung out and worse, Mikey seemed to enjoy what he was currently doing. He had a gun in front of a man who looked like he was the same age with Mikey. He had a bloody lip and multiple bruises on his face as well as several broken ribs. "Takemitchy! You arrived just in time." Mikey shot him a big smile. "You sure this guy works for Kisaki? He really has nothing to tell."

"You're...." He squeezed Hinata's hand. "You're just not making him talk. Haru-"

"What a lovely flower. What's your name, beautiful?" Haruchiyo was already behind Hinata with his hands on her waist.

On impulse, Takemitchy pushed Hinata behind him and pointed a gun to Haruchiyo's head. "If you touch her like that again, I'll kill you."

Haruchiyo put a big smile on his face with his hands up in the air. "Alright, Alright. You're lucky since I've got Kira with me. She's the sweetest thing."

"Don't talk like you own her." Draken voiced out from nowhere.

"You don't own her either." Haruchiyo smiled.

"I wouldn't want to own someone who betrays the gang. I've got what I need right here." Emma who sat next to Draken smile. She knew he was talking about her. She was the one who made him see that Kira was nothing but a betrayal; the one who almost killed Toman. She was always there for him ever since. Wherever and whenever he wanted. She can't count how many times he made her scream on his bed.

"You both can fight later. This is Hinata....My girlfriend." Takemitchy felt really protective, even when she waved at everyone.

"So that's why you've always been absent in most of our meetings." Chifuyuu chuckled. "Welcome to the gang, Hinata."

"She's not part of the gang." Takemitchy corrected. "I have no intentions getting her involved with the gang."

"And what if she gets involved?" It was Haruchiyo this time.

Takemitchy paused like he was thinking of an answer. "I'd protect her with everything I've got....because I love her."

With no warnings, everyone was shocked when Mikey pulled the trigger on the man who knelt in front of him. As Takemitchy feared, his girlfriend wasn't able to take all of this. She hugged his arm tighter and buried her face there. She didn't have the time to blush when Takemitchy told everyone he loved her. "What was that for?" Takemitchy asked but got no answer. Mikey simply put his gun on a nearby table and walked out of the room without looking or uttering a single word to anyone.