𝟏𝟕; 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝟏𝟕;
𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

▬▬▬▬▬

Haruchiyo have been busy lately. He didn't want to leave you alone at his place but he had to. You had gotten your strength back, but not the smile on your face. You still looked pale and really had no interest in doing anything. However, you were glad because you got to leave the house today. To the place where Shiba had been held hostage.

Before you got there, Haruchiyo had taken you to a restaurant for lunch without getting noticed or caught by anyone. Even if you both got caught, he was going to kill anyone who tried to hurt you. Both of you ate in silence, not because he didn't have anything to talk about, but because you were quiet. Almost like a depressed teenager.

Haruchiyo always asked himself why he cared for you. The last woman he cared for was his mom before she passed away with cancer. Except her, women were nothing but a tool he could use. He didn't expect to care for any other woman. He was attracted to you. Attracted to an emotionally damaged woman. He was also damaged in so many ways. Physically and mentally, but he never bothered sharing it with anyone. Not like anyone cared.

Haruchiyo's car came to an abrupt stop in a small, abandoned warehouse. The perfect spot to torture and murder. "You ready?"

You only nodded and got out of the car.

Everyone was inside the warehouse; including Draken. The one person you didn't want to meet. When he saw you walk in, he only took a step forward. Nothing more. He was sure Haruchiyo will say something if he approached, not like he cared. He just had to deal with what was in front of him.

Shiba hands and legs were tied to a chair. She was also blindfolded but it got removed by Chifuyuu. Her body had been bruised up; she had been dealt with by the guards. All that was left was her death. "What are you still waiting for, Mikey? Kill me! Isn't that what you all want?!"

Shiba saw you and stared for a second. Was she going to expose you to save her skin or what? You didn't know, but everyone turned their heads to you once they noticed Shiba looking at you. "You can't hurt her here. So keep those irritating eyes off Kira." Haruchiyo glared at her.

Shiba smiled then laughed like she just heard the silliest joke. "Sanzu! You are a funny man. I bet you don't know. I bet none of you don't know, and that will be your downfall." Shiba laughed again.

"What is she talking about?" Chifuyuu asked Takemitchy.

"I don't know," He responded.

Draken scoffed and walked to Shiba with a gun on his hand. "You're starting to annoy me." Now in front of her, he pointed his gun to her chest.

"Draken." Shiba looked at him right into his eyes. She yelled at everyone to kill her, but now, a gun was pointed to her chest which made her rethink. She didn't want to die. If she knew this was the end result of  joining Valhalla, she wouldn't have joined in the first place. She should have stopped right after high school. There were so many things the world had to offer. So much to see and do. Things that didn't involve killing people on a daily basis. She had to save herself. "To be honest with all of you, I don't want to die."

"Our friends never wanted to die either," Chifuyuu clenched his fist. "but you took them away from us. They were not just our friends...they were our brothers. You hate seeing people happy. That's why you killed them!"

"It was Kisaki!" Shiba yelled. She could feel her heart beat abnormally fast. Fear consumed her. "He killed them all with his own hands but he wasn't alone!"

You froze. What was she trying to do. Not right now!

"Yeah, he wasn't." Draken glared at her. "He had you as well as the rest of your friends."