𝟐𝟐; 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝟐𝟐;
𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Haruchiyo played with his gun as he sat quietly inside the meeting room. What was Kira thinking about? You missed him right? You were going to come back. He was scared. Draken must have ran away with you. Did he abandon his friends and the gang just to be with you? No. He was incapable of leaving his family behind. Every day that passed, Haruchiyo hoped you'd walked in through his door, but you didn't.

While Takemitchy was making a call from the other side of the room. Mikey and Chifuyuu were seated, carefully watching Haruchiyo. He wasn't the kind to sit down quietly and think, so it was a bit surprising for everyone.

"He's been like this for hours." Chifuyuu said softly. "What is he thinking about?"

"I don't know. He's never been this quiet since high school."

"Don't you think we should interfere? He's killing spree this week are drawing so much attention. He's probably thinking about his next killing spree. We need to focus on Kisaki. If we're not careful, we'll get caught because of him."

"I'll talk to him." Mikey sighed.

"Don't bother, Mikey." Haruchiyo said out loud. "If you want to talk to me, it better be about a plan to get Kira."

"We all know you want Kira back. We want her back as well...and Draken." Mikey said. "We should focus on saving Hinata."

"Yeah." Chifuyuu joined in. "Besides, Kira is save with Draken."

"She's not!" Haruchiyo got up from his chair. "She's not safe with him. Or anyone at all! Do you have any idea how Draken treated her when she joined us?!"

"You need to calm down." Mikey sighed.

"Calm down?!" Haruchiyo barked. "What the hell do you mean by that?! Kira isn't safe. Don't you understand?!" He yells at Mikey and Chifuyuu's now worried faces. He finally took a deep breath. "I know...i know Hinata is also in danger. I'd do anything to bring her back to Takemitchy, but Kira. She's my number one priority right now. I can't rest knowing that something bad can happen to her. I made a promise to myself to keep herself....that's because i love her."

With eyes wide open, Takemitchy, Mikey and Chifuyuu looked at the door behind Haruchiyo as he poured out his love for Kira.

"You do?"

That voice made Haruchiyo freeze. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Could be be hallucinating? No. He wasn't on crack. He hasn't been on drugs for days now. He turned around and saw you standing at the doorway. No cuts, blood or bruises; you looked okay. He's been waiting for this moment. The moment where you'd walk into the room.

But you stood alone. Draken wasn't with you.

"Kira!" Haruchiyo rushed towards you and pulled you for a hug. You wrapped your arms around him tight, burying your face into the curve of his shoulder. You didn't realize how much you missed him until you saw him once again.

"You are in big trouble." Haruchiyo said to you.

You let out a laugh. "Really? And what crime did i commit."

"You left." You felt the sadness in his voice when he answered.

You couldn't get yourself out from under the feeling of guilt or sadness. You could feel every ounce of it. It was clear that he loved you. It filled your entire being and you weren't sure on how to deal with it. You loved Draken despite all the things he did to you. Your friendship with Haruchiyo evolved into something great. You felt cornered.