𝟐𝟎; 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀?

𝟐𝟎;
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀?

▬▬▬▬▬

Haruchiyo's madness was in a whole new level and he was currently capable of causing mass murder. Not that it bothered him. He had to find Kira. He completely lost it when Chifuyuu told him that Draken took Kira. Normally, he won't be worried if Draken had no plan, but he was aware of his intentions. He took Kira away so she can't see Haruchiyo. Draken knew he was going to loose her, that's why he took her.

If only Draken didn't take her, Haruchiyo won't be here, beating and killing the people who worked under him. Yes, the minors who wore the Toman uniform. Haruchiyo had sent them to find Draken, and so far, they found nothing. Now they were all gathered at the back of the club, receiving same judgement from their higher boss.

Right after putting a bullet into a boy's head. He grabbed the other boy. "Where is she?!"

"I swear, Mr Sanzu! We searched the whole city! We couldn't find her or Draken!"

"If you don't tell me, I'm going to rip your organs out and blend them to make a smoothie and give it to your mother with whipped cream and a cherry on top! You'd love that, huh?!"

The poor boy shook his head continuously. Tears upon tears streamed down his face. Any more pressure from Haruchiyo was going to make him shit on himself. That itself, was going to disgust Haruchiyo leading to his death.

"Then tell me where that jerk is hiding my Kira!"

A sound of a car parking interrupted Haruchiyo. The young boy couldn't be any grateful when Mikey stepped out of the car. "Haruchiyo, that's enough."

Haruchiyo gave the boy one last glare before throwing him to the ground.

Mikey opened the passenger seat for his friend and waited until he got in before closing the door.

"Killing everyone won't bring those two out of their hiding spot, Haruchiyo." Those were Mikey's words when he entered the car. He personally came to fetch Haruchiyo after the club manager informed him about the chaos.

"You know I'd do anything to have her back." Haruchiyo crossed his arms. "I have a feeling you know where he is,  Mikey." Haruchiyo took a look at Mikey.

Mikey smiled. "If I knew, I'd go over to him. You should let it be, Haruchiyo. Besides, Haruchiyo, you might not be in love with Kira. We all know you're not the type to fall in love. We have to focus on Valhalla."

"Well I'm sorry for trying to protect the woman I'm in love with." Haruchiyo rolled his eyes. "Unlike you, Mikey, I know how to protect the one person I love."

Mikey froze for a second. "What are you talking about?"

"You, Takemitchy. Don't think I'm not aware...about the fact that you're in love with Takemitchy." Haruchiyo let out a laugh. "Others might not notice. The way you look at him. How your mood changes when he sits next to you during meetings."

"You don't know anything."

"You cannot hide the fact that you're in love with him."

"Haruchiyo, it doesn't matter. He has Hinata and I'm happy for him."

"That's not what your heart says. Deep down, you want her far away from Takemitchy. You can't do anything about it because, you don't want to hurt him. He'd hate you."

"Haruchiyo." Mikey warned.

"What? You don't wanta to hear the truth? The fact that you watch Hinata make out and have sex with Takemitchy. All you can do is sit down and get drunk like a pathetic idiot. You probably don't love him."