I Just Wanna Be Her... Friend.

It's been about a week since we started school, and Vesta seemed to have gotten prettier. I don't really know how that's even possible, since you know, she's gorgeous.

I think I got her to be kind of like my friend. For some odd reason, she thinks I'm funny and cool. That's definitely not what the kids back in elementary school would say. I did have a bit of a glow-up since then. I basically just stopped liking unicorns and the color pink. But I'm so glad I did that. Pink is really not my color.
--

I got to sit next to Vesta at lunch the other day, and I realized how beautiful her voice was. It's so soft and calm, but at the same time, assertive. I did forget to actually eat my lunch. I was too busy staring at Vesta. Did I tell you, she's really pretty.

Oh of course all I want is to be her friend, maybe even a little more than just her friend- Her best friend. Mhm! What were you thinking I meant?

Horny Motherfuckers smh

Soon enough we did become close friends, I don't think she would ever call me her best friend though.

Her snap score was at 85 hundred. Was I stocking her and everyone she knew on social media? Nooooooooo, of course not. Only creeps would do that, and anyway, since we knew each other, it was just me checking up on her. I AM a good person if I'm being reasonable here. I may even be the best person. Like what if this is all just a simulation and I'm the main character. Yes, yes, that's exactly what's happening. You guys are the weird ones here, like why the fuck are you even reading this shit.

Anyways, have I ever told you beautiful, comely, lovely, glamorous, elegant, delightful, marvellous, and stunning she was? I mean, it's not like I pay all my attention to her. Ha ha ha ha, of course not.