Chapter 121-130

CHAPTER 121:

As if it wasn't enough, Guo Lin rushed to where Brother Dong fell before anyone could react and stomped heavily on that pig's hand that was about to reach out to her! The only sound that could be heard was the cracking of bones. Pow! "Pah!" He looked at the bitter expression on the man's face as he kicked at the weak spot on the man's lower body.

Brother Dong was kicked a few meters away again. This time, he didn't even scream. His face was pale and cold sweat poured out. He fainted on the spot!

Brother Wei and the rest stretched their necks and looked at the people who fell a few meters away. They screamed in their hearts and closed their eyes violently. However, what was going on with their hearts feeling happy!

Brother Dong's lackeys finally reacted. They quickly ran over and looked at the unconscious Brother Dong. He turned around and looked at Guo Lin as if she was dead, and shouted, "Do you know who Brother Dong is? "He's big sister Xia's little brother. Since you've offended her, you should just wait for death!"

Guo Lin looked at the annoying flies and casually said, "I don't know who summer is. But I know that if you don't disappear from my sight after counting three times, I will make you the same as the one in your arms! "

Those pretentious guys usually followed behind Brother Dong. Brother Dong was responsible for whatever it was. In any case, there was no one in the base who didn't give face to Big Sis Xia. Their own strength really wasn't much!

Even Brother Dong dared to kill this fearless person in front of them. It would only take a minute for him to deal with them! Thus, without any backbone, he lifted Brother Dong and put down his words: "Summer elder sister won't let you go!" He then ran away in a rage!

As for whether or not those people would add fuel to the fire when they returned, it was unknown!

Brother Wei was in a good mood as he watched the refreshing scene in front of him!

Previously, Brother Dong was really something. With his sister's summer power in the base, he tried to recruit him at every corner and secretly wreak havoc everywhere!

This was also the reason why there were only so many fourth-ranked Adepts in Special Ability Team. Old Bao had also been bought by him in secret, leading a group of people to create their own Special Ability Team!

There were not many people in the group to begin with, but after that, another large group of people left. Those who wanted to join the Qingcheng Base were forced by the pressure of the Xia Donf Special Ability Team to not dare to enter!

It was truly sad to say it out loud! Every time he saw Brother Dong act arrogantly in front of him, he would want to kill him, but he was afraid that the Xia Donf Special Ability Team would find an excuse to do so. There were also a lot of followers around! Thus, we can only endure! Therefore, the scene of Guo Lin beating Brother Dong up was truly an infuriating one!

It had to be said that Guo Lin's actions today had the suspicion of establishing her own might. It was just like how the previous man had been careful! He was pretty, but who knew how many people would pay attention to him in the future?

The Brother Dong he beat up today seemed to have a small status in the base. This way, he could intimidate a group of people! As for why she had to be beaten up so badly, on one hand, Brother Dong had touched her reverse scale. On the other hand, anyone who wanted to make a move on him would have to consider and see if his bones were tough or not!

Brother Wei and the rest were overjoyed. With a bitter face, they said with worry, "Previously, they didn't find any excuse to make a move on us. Now that we've beaten Brother Dong and his men, it's going to be trouble!"