Chapter 241-250

CHAPTER 241:

Guo Lin felt extremely unlucky today. She was already severely injured, but now, she had met two robbers, a tranquilizer gun in one hand and a leg in the other. Right now, his perception was very low. He carefully sized up the short man in front of him.

But just this glance alone made the short man angry from embarrassment.

"What are you looking at? "If you keep on looking, I'll dig out your eyes." As she spoke, she strode forward and aimed the butt of the gun in her hand at Guo Lin's face.

Guo Lin took a few steps back as the taste of blood permeated her mouth. Fortunately, there was a half tilted tree behind her, so Guo Lin didn't fall to the ground.

With her face bruised, Guo Lin raised her head and looked at the person in front of her with a provocative gaze.

"Motherf * cker, your father will slap you to death today." The short one walked towards Guo Lin and raised his leg to kick the abdomen of the person in front of him.

Seeing this opportunity, Guo Lin's eyes flickered. Just as the foot was about to kick him, it moved as fast as lightning. His left hand was still in perfect condition as he bent it towards the arm of the man in front of him.

The short man's gun fell to the ground. Guo Lin pulled the man in front of her with all her might. She held him by the neck and placed him in front of her as a shield.

He spat out a mouthful of blood and spoke with a cold expression, "I will strangle him if you try to rob me!"

The person in his hand was dishonest. He kept moving, trying to get rid of Guo Lin's threat. He kept roaring, "You bitch, let me go, or I'll kill you!"

At this moment, Guo Lin was shot with a tranquilizer gun with one hand and one foot. She could not bear the pressure anymore. Guo Lin might have been strong, but it was still difficult for her to fight against the struggling adult man.

There was a tall man a few meters away, aiming his gun at him. As long as he found the opportunity, it would be hard for him to escape this calamity.

Looking at the struggling short man in her hand, a trace of evil flashed across Guo Lin's eyes. She grabbed him by the neck, and viciously smashed him into the big tree beside her.

The man's head was split open and blood dripped from the wound. The short man let out a heart-wrenching howl. However, he immediately fainted. He stopped struggling and obediently went back to normal. Guo Lin looked at the person's hands that had stopped moving. "How nice would it be if we did that earlier!"

When the tall man saw the blood on his brother's head, he fainted and didn't know if he was still alive or not. "Her eyes immediately turned red, and her expression became malevolent, wishing that she could die in front of her." "Let go of my brother, I'll let you go today!"

There were too many things in this world that people did not recognize.

Guo Lin would not believe the words of the tall man in front of her. She was afraid that if she let him go, she would immediately lose her life.

"Don't worry, he won't die from this little bit of blood." Guo Lin began to make sarcastic remarks as soon as the situation was even and she was no longer under control.

"You …" The tall man furiously pointed at Guo Lin. He didn't expect the woman in front of him to be so ruthless.

"Damn it, there aren't many who dare to hurt me anymore. You two are the last ones left. " Guo Lin pinched the short guy's neck with a bit more force. "Say, do you think I'm going to cripple one of his feet and one of his hands?"