Chapter 191-200

CHAPTER 191:

Guo Lin nodded at Xu Dabai while enduring the fatal blow. He took a few steps forward, and sure enough, the drool that was dripping onto the ground also moved a few steps forward, and arrived near Guo Lin.

Madan! Guo Lin was so disgusted that she was about to panic! At that moment, a huge black mass came crashing down towards Guo Lin at an incredible speed!

Guo Lin took a few steps to the side and quickly dodged. The group of black shadows missed and attacked Guo Lin once again! However, at this time, Xu Dabai's attack was directed at the black shadow. He only heard "chi chi" sounds coming from the black shadow's body and then "Oh, ah!" A miserable scream.

That group of black shadows had been severely injured. They were in the wrong, and they wanted to bully the good and fear the evil. They wanted to retreat out of instinct!

However, Guo Lin's dagger directly flew towards the black shadow! It was so powerful that it was nailed to the ground!

However, what shocked Guo Lin the most was that the black shadow in front of her didn't even need to be nailed to the ground! It was like a mass of black flowing water. Half of its body rushed forward and left the dagger. Then, it converged back into a mass. It wanted to escape, leaving only the dagger stabbed into the ground.

It was so tight that Guo Lin had never seen it before! Once it escaped, it would be difficult to find it again! Guo Lin waved her hand and a fiery red wall blocked its way.

When the black shadow saw this, it rushed to the other side. With a few more waves of his hand, the wall of fire directly sealed off the black figure's front, back, left, and right path!

The shadow wanted to break through the wall of fire, but the moment it came into contact with the flames, the blazing temperature and burning flames mercilessly burned the shadow.

The black shadow in the flames was like a beast trapped in a battle! As soon as Guo Lin walked in, the creature seemed to have intelligence of its own as it roared towards her direction. However, because of its black body, Guo Lin was unable to see the black shadow's head and face. The only thing she could feel was its anger! It was just like a wild beast!

So what if you hate me? The winner is the king and the loser is the thief! If his strength was too low, then he would have become its food in its stomach today! Guo Lin could not see through this matter. She could not bring it back to study it even if she wanted to! The bindings were useless against it, as long as there was a crack! If it was not careful, it could run away without a trace!

He directly controlled the wall of fire and pushed towards the center. The black shadow wanted to escape but was unable to. It was being burned alive as it let out miserable cries. However, it stopped before it could do anything else!

It had only been half a minute from the moment Guo Lin discovered the black shadow until it was burnt away!

Witnessing the other people who passed by, "What was that thing before? It looks too terrifying!"

As if he had thought of something, someone said, "Could it be that this was the one who killed the person who died earlier?"

He was certain that the shadow was the killer!

"Everyone be careful, there should be more than one of these!" Guo Lin said directly.

What? The others were all about to jump up and down!

"It's too weak. The one who killed earlier must be stronger than it!" He hadn't realized that the previous one was a noob after he had killed his opponent. He took care of it in less than two moves!