Chapter 201-210

CHAPTER 201:

"Why wouldn't I dare if you were throwing dirty water on me! If you really don't do anything, then I'll let your guess go awry! " Guo Lin teased, but don't doubt the truthfulness of her words!

Wei Feng looked at Guo Lin, who was about to start a fight. Yi Nian, who was standing next to him, rubbed her forehead and said, "Enough!" He had to find an opportunity to provoke them! In such a dangerous place, he could either crush her to death with one foot! If you don't want to die, don't provoke others! Don't underestimate anyone, and Guo Lin and the rest had never seen through it themselves! At that time, if they really did get into a fight to the death, everyone would look bad! If he were to stumble on something in the dark, he would definitely suffer!

People on the ground could be considered to be members of Guo Lin's squad! Even if it was someone else who killed him personally, why are you meddling in other people's business!

"Brother Feng!" Yi Nian pointed at Guo Lin with her finger and said angrily, "Obviously, she's the one that thinks nothing of human life! It's not like I'm wrong! " He straightened his neck, insisting on what he was thinking!

After the apocalypse, not only was the right and wrong in this world, they could also determine the truth! Sometimes, even if it was wrong, no one would dispute it! Just like dealing with the traitors in the Special Ability Team, killing him was no big deal! If it is true, said the messenger of justice, it is wrong! What the f * ck!

These were all things that the small team could not agree on! The stubborn Yi Nian in front of him was a little difficult to deal with! It gave Wei Feng a headache! Previously, he only wanted to cripple her and rely on her for support! The effect was very obvious. She could not leave him now, but her temper was getting worse and worse. She was like a spoiled child, willful and a little disobedient!

"How ignorant! I apologize for offending you previously!" Wei Feng said apologetically, "As for the matter with the gasoline, may I ask?"

"Since you think you're being bold, then don't ask!" Guo Lin said with a smile in her eyes.

Wei Feng's body stiffened as he choked on the "solid steamed bun". This person was really narrow-minded! " I wonder if you knew what was going on inside the gas tank! " Wei Feng gritted his teeth and asked.

"So what if I know? So what if I don't?" Guo Lin acted like a scoundrel. If you have the ability, bite me!

Judging from Guo Lin's attitude, Yi Nian was certain that she already knew. As if she had eaten explosives, Yi Nian pointed at the crowd and asked, "Why didn't you tell us when you first found out?"

"On what basis?" Guo Lin threw out the word directly.

Why? These two words were like an incantation, directly giving Yi Nian a spot! Other than going through some ups and downs on the eve of the apocalypse, Wei Feng had protected him well since then! She only wanted to peacefully complete missions and raise her level! The cold was cut off from the outside world. Her Special Ability level was increasing, but her thinking had not increased along with it! "In the eyes of others, what she took as a matter of course was just a joke!" We are all humans! Our common enemy is the Zombie! Why can't we share the news! "

As if she had heard a joke, Guo Lin burst out laughing! Looking at the exquisite face in front of him, he suddenly felt pity for her! "Times have changed, thoughts cannot keep up, and the only one suffering is yourself!" If I don't tell you, didn't you find out about it later? "That's great! You just don't get as much gasoline as me!"

Things went back to where they started! In short, the two of them disliked each other! In Yi Nian's eyes, Guo Lin was doing it for the sake of benefits! A merciless person! However, from Guo Lin's point of view, Yi Nian's life was too easy. She had to show her kind heart wherever it came from!