Chapter 161-170

CHAPTER 161:

Ye Zichen looked at Chief Xu, who was sitting in the car and peeking at him. Guo Lin shook her head and ignored him!

"Sister Lin, what's going on with Chief Xu?" Whether it was his previous life or this life, the Chief Xu in front of him was completely different from what he remembered! He could be domineering, he could be arrogant, he could be arrogant, but he would never use the word 'wronged' on him!

"Who knows!" Guo Lin said.

Chief Xu pointed at Guo Lin and said unhappily, "You said bad things about me!"

F * ck you! Be more normal for laozi! Guo Lin felt a dark cloud over her head. This coquettish tone was making a ruckus!

Chief Xu saw that no one was willing to seek justice for him, so he directly laid it on Guo Lin's body and took a bite!

"Fuck, you're a dog!" There's no need to think too much about it! " Guo Lin directly slapped the head away, leaving two bite marks on her face!

"Can you bite it if it's lighter?" Chief Xu looked seriously at Guo Lin as he asked for confirmation.

"F * ck you, you are the kamikaze. Stupid, you still have the ability to make me angry! "Do you believe that I won't kick you out of the car right now?!" Guo Lin was furious. When the time came with two bite marks, that group of people would not be a joke!

Chief Xu felt wronged and said pitifully, "When can I bite you?"

"Never bite!" Guo Lin said fiercely. 'If you keep talking, I'll be merciless!'

Then why did you bite me! Chief Xu, who knew how to read people's expressions, silently swallowed his words! But he was unhappy! Why can't I bite!

Chief Xu was also not easy to deal with, so he looked at Zhang Haomin beside him. Although Chief Xu had lost his memory and become silly, his intuition was still very sharp. From Zhang Haomin's respectful attitude towards him, he knew that this person would be obedient.

Zhang Haomin received Chief Xu's puzzled gaze. On the other side, it was Guo Lin's threatening gaze! As long as he spoke some nonsense, he would be a loser. Zhang Haomin felt his scalp go numb, as if his neck was broken. He lowered his head to the seat!

Seeing the depressed Chief Xu, Guo Lin was in a good mood. She wanted you to be crazy before, but you still dared to beat me up! Let's see if I can play you to death!

Guo Lin thought silently in her heart! He had to get rid of that vile attitude from before!

When the car was about to reach the Xing Hua City, they saw that there were a lot of cars blocking the entrance of the Xing Hua City.

The people inside the car wanted to enter but didn't dare to. They seemed to be sticking their heads out!

Guo Lin rolled down the window and looked out at the people! He was blocking the way, how was he going to get there!

Lin Wei got off the car and pulled someone along. He asked: "Bro, what are you guys doing?"

"Xing Hua City is opening up to the public, are we preparing to rent a house right now?" The head said without turning back.

"Then let's go in!" Why are they all gathered here? Isn't that blocking the way? " Lin Wei said.

"You think we don't want to go in." That person shouted loudly, "mutant plant is spread throughout the entire Xing Hua City? Who's going to go in there then! " Looking back at Lin Wei, he suddenly felt that this person looked familiar. Had he seen him somewhere before?