Chapter 1

July 1988- Somewhere in Europe 

Those eyes: crazy making, insanity sparking, sucking me in, holding me in place

Those eyes: crazy making, insanity sparking, sucking me in, holding me in place.  A drugging, honey trap with searing, hidden spikes.  You’d think her mask would conceal the sparkling sapphires, but they were like stars keeping me fixated in their spell.  The sole sentinels on my sexual horizon.  She wore her mask and not much else – unless one counted the pair of black thigh-high stockings and crazy black high heels with the golden buckles as clothing. To me, they weren't considered clothing; they were decoration- and stimulation.

Of course, I really didn’t need any extra stimulation in the situation I currently was embroiled in.  The lobster in the pot doesn’t asked for the flame to burn higher. Not while on my knees, my cock buried in her hot, wet, scorching pussy. Lisa… Her name almost made me come, and I realized the breathed syllable had escaped my head and tumbled over my lips into the room like a sexy billow of smoke.  She smiled an almost misplaced, shy smile, before licking those pouting lips.

Oh, that slick little pink tongue…I knew the trip it was about take and sparks skipped all over my nervous system.  Her friend Mona, on hands and knees, was the intended lucky recipient.  That gorgeous ass pointed at me, her snatch visible to my view, she was hovering above Lisa who was moaning from being screwed hard and fast by my tortured cock. It was cool that ever since I had found out Lisa’s real name, I simply had moved the name I had been wrongly given to her friend. And as long as her name wasn’t George, it was all good.

“Eat her out, girl, make her cum.  I wanna see you both screaming at the same time…”

I shivered from scorching heat, feeling as if I breathed out pure ice.  Obviously, sexual desire spun me in a whirlwind that would allow such mixed sensations. Nothing made sense in that universe. But everything was sensual. Pure and undiluted experience.  Dirty and hot…unimaginable and without regret.

Reaching forward, I caressed the silken dark caramel globes offered to me, and I spread them wide, marveling in her juices coating her thighs now.  Fascinated, I honed in on Lisa’s hands, reaching up to grab those plumb tits.  God, how I loved to see her tiny hands on Mona’s boobs, playing with the nipples, pulling and tweaking them. Mona moaned and looked back at me, her green eyes glossy and playful, high from sex. 

Applying slight pressure I pushed Mona toward Lisa’s greedy mouth and felt my rod inside the heat twitch and expand at the sight.  Lisa wasted no time.  My little starving cat started eating from the dripping milk with passion now, just as I pulled her legs up higher, making sure I hit end, hammering all her spots, making her whimper and cry out while she licked and suckled her friend into heaven.  This was delicious, depraved torture, and I could not figure out if I wanted to prolong the heat squeezing my dick or launch her off into those thrilling convulsions I craved.  Several hard strokes and circular movement of my pelvis brought on the earthquake.  Both girls came at about the same time, and while I let Lisa ride out her climax, I slowed my movements, still caressing Mona’s ass, playing with that cool, firm flesh now adorned with goosebumps. Lisa licked her languidly now, her eyes feasting on me, waiting for my next move.