Chapter 22

Her eyes again. Those lips.  The sheen of sweat on her shoulders.  Her dark nipples visibly constricting from the pleasure of our dance.  My name, whispered in that dark, silken song.

Part of me knew it was another dream.  A voice warned that perhaps it was much safer to will myself onto the rough shore of full awareness. But her sighs were stronger. The blue, glazed waves of her gaze pulled me back under the magical surface. Her heart speaking in a secret language I finally thought decoded.

I moved against her in slow motion, each movement of my body feeling like a step closer to where I needed to be.

Suddenly, I stopped. My hands found hers and our fingers intertwined.

“Say it…”

Her drowsy eyes focused on mine with difficulty.  She bit her lip.

“I want you…”

My hips ground against her. My penis twitched and thickened, protesting the torturous pause.

“Not that. I wanna hear it…”

I changed the rotation and pulled out, then surged forward.  I know the base of my cock stroked her swollen and taxed nub. Lisa moaned and with great difficulty kept her eyes open. My senses were on overdrive. I thought I heard a bell ringing. 

“Michael…”

I kissed her cheeks, then her lips, biting and sucking on her bottom lip. Just like I had earlier on that pouting flesh between her legs.

“Yes, Lisa.  Say it… You hold the key, baby…use it…”

“I love you…don’t leave…oh shit….” Something changed in the color of her eyes and her body constricted.  I felt her spasms and froze. Oh God… This was too hot, too addictive, too intense…

Lisa ground against me, hoarsely crying my name.  The heat of her body threatened to incinerate me. I looked down and saw goosebumps all over her body.

I pulled back slightly, then poured forward into paradise, being well aware of the comet of pure light and heat releasing form deep inside, the spiral tightening before the deadly ejaculation released into her gripping vessel. Or eyes never raised the anchor.

“Lisa…oh God…I love you… I love you….”

I sat up with a start. Fuck!  Reaching over blindly, I knocked several things off the coffee table next to the couch I had fallen asleep on.

It had been a dream.  Which was good and bad news. Bad because I obviously was alone.  And had again made a mess. What was I? A kid with a centerfold?  Shoot! I reached for some tissues.

And good because…well…same reason. Because I was alone. She didn’t hear me. She didn’t need not know. The truth was scary as shit. It was a brand new truth, one I had only realized earlier today. After…

After we made love and I had finally made it back to my condo around noon.  Made love…

Again, I thought about drowning in her eyes, floating against her body, feeling her release at the same time as mine.  It had been unreal. The warmth suffusing me caused me to smile.