River date

He opens the door for you. On the staircase sits a whole Y/N x Camilo Fanclub consisting of Dolores telling the rest of the family and some random village aunties everything she heard.

Camilo shoves them out of the way and Casita opens the door for you.

The village is lively today. The sun shines brightly from over the mountains and the pretty colored houses are covered in blooming flowers. The air smells refreshing and clean and it isn't too hot either. It's like the weather wants to comfort you.

Camilo grabs your hand and pulls you behind him. He navigates you through the crowded marketplace towards the other end of the village. He then leads you through bushes, trees and high grass until you both reach a beautiful little river.

The water ripples quiet and calm and it's so clear that you can see the little fishes and plants on the ground of it.

Camilo sits down and sights: "It's pretty isn't it? And look around. Flowers everywhere! By the way, Dolores can't hear us here unless she followed us."

You look at him and with a sarcastic grin you say: "Did you plan to make out with me or why is this so important now?"

Camilo grins and stands up. He shapeshifts into you and in the same tone as you, he says: "No I planned to murder you, flowerpicker." He then proceeds to dramatically die in front of you. Making both of you fall onto the grass laughing. What a drama queen he is!

He shapeshifts back to himself and turns over to look at you.

You close your eyes: "Camilo stop staring."

"I was just checking you out! Can I not do that?" He looks at you with puppy eyes. You think a moment and then answer: "You can do that at home you know? Just shapeshift in front of a mirror or some."

He blushes like you weren't the first one coming up with this idea. "Did you already do that?!" He gets red like a tomato: "NooOo~"

"Omg Camilo you dirty pig!"

Did he see the scars? No right? They healed after you ate Julieta's food at your first dinner here right? Let's just hope so. "Isn't the weather nice today?" he asks. Oh yes, it is. You answer: "It's really pretty. I like that there are only some clouds and that it's so warm and sunny."

"Y/N? I still can't believe you love me! Like not even in my dreams I thought someone would love Camilo."

"Don't talk about yourself in 3rd perspective it's weird and I'm sure there are many people that love you for being just you! For example me and Pepa and Félix and Dolores and Antonio and and and... They all love you very much!"

He looks relieved: "Does that mean I'm loveable even if I'm just myself?"

"Yes Camilo, you are the most loveable person on earth!" you quietly add: "except for Julieta and your mom. They are like the nicest people I've ever met."

"Hey, I heard that! Don't say that about my mom that's embarrassing!"