𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗮

𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

Landing in Korea, I went directly to the baggage claim standing up against one of the pillars, resting my head. I guess other people wanted to come to Korea as well for the summer.

As soon as I saw my bag, I grabbed it, making my way to the escalators. As the escalator descended, I looked down onto the massive crowd of people with signs trying to spot out my family before reaching the ground floor.

A large sign decked out in glitter glue and sparkles made my eyes pop out of my head. A big smile spread onto my lips as I began to walk down the escalators, pushing past people until my feet touched the marble floor and, I ran through the crowd of awaiting people until Minho came into view.

Once Minho had spotted me, he smiled and, we both ran towards each other. Ditching my bag, I jumped up unexpectedly. Minho had caught me before we fell to the floor, our laughs drowned out by the other people around us.

"Get your fat ass up off me, your squishing me to death." Minho pushed me with enough strength. I got up off of him and looked up to see my father, going up to hug him. He embraced me in a tight bear hug taking my breath away.

"Aw, it's so good to hug you, Felix." I nodded and tried my best to squeeze him back but, father was a big man.

"Alright, let's go. We'll stop for dinner on our way home, yeah?" Looking up from father to see his lover, he had a very welcoming smile on his face, my bag in his hand and, something drove me to let go of father and walk up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

His body stiffened. I've never hugged him before and, it wasn't because I hated him, no. It was simply the fact that I didn't know him as father and Minho did.

Just as I was regretting this, his arms wrapped around my shoulders, bringing me in closer, kissing the crown of my head.

Letting go, I looked up at him to see his lips pulled up in a smile that showed his pearly white teeth. I smiled as big as he or tried my cheeks began to hurt with all the smiling I've done since getting off the plane.

"Can we get Jajangmyeon?" We all turned to see Minho right behind me, "I don't know Minho. Felix, are you ok with Jajangmyeon for your first diner in Korea?" Father asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. Minho gave me a pleading look and, I chuckled.

I nodded, "yeah, Jajangmyeon sounds good right now." Minho jumped, his arm coming around my neck, "ah!"

"That's my little brah!" Minho and my family began to walk towards the exit of the airport. My head still locked under Minho's arm, his hand came to ruffle my hair as a growl-like sound escaped his lips.

"Minho, stop teasing your brother." Father's lover said in a monotone voice. Minho scuffed and let me go.

The double doors opened and, cool night air hit me in my face. We walked over to fathers jeep. He put my bag in the trunk as his lover took place on the passenger side as Minho and I took up the back seats, me behind the driver's side.

Korea was more alive at night, the pretty lights and food vendors. Rolling down my window, I stuck my head out. The wind pushed through my hair as the smell of food filled my nose and, the murmur of people talking filled my ears.

Yup, this is home.

Father pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant, putting the car in park looking back at me and Minho. "We'll be right back." Nodding, they both got out of the car meeting, in the front to hold hands and, I felt myself grow envious.