𝗕𝗼ö𝘁𝗲𝘀

𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

It's been a few days since Chan had walked out of my room, leaving me dazed and with unanswered questions, like why did he film that night?

I was currently lying in the middle of my made bed, holding my phone up going through Instagram. Feel Something by Bea Miller played through my speakers as my l.e.d lights blinked with the beat of the song, the sound of the soft rain hitting my three bay windows making the song seems more sentimental.

The mixture of rain and the song lulled me into a sense of a dazed state.

A message notification went off, sounding in my room. I clicked on it, seeing it was from an unknown number.

unknown:
Are you free?

I read over the text a few times before typing my response.

me:
wrong number.

unknown:
Nope, I have the correct number.

Their reply was instant. I frowned my brows. I could've sworn I never gave anyone my number.

me:
whos this?

unknown:
It's Chan, now are you free?

My eyes widen, and I felt my hands freeze. In a sudden motion, my phone comes falling out of my hands and smacking me in the face right on my nose. Sitting up at the sudden feeling of liquid coming out of my nose, I hurriedly get out of my bed, leave my phone, and rush to the bathroom, yanking a good amount of toilet paper and replacing it with my clean hand.

I looked at my hand to see blood on it and scowl in disgust. I stuff the toilet paper up my nose to clog the bleed. Turning on my faucet, I wash my hands before making my way back into my room.

Sitting on the edge of my bed, I noticed a box of tissues, nice. Reaching over to grab my phone with a sigh, I turn it back on.

unknown:
Hello.

unknown:
Felix, are you okay?

me:
how did u get my number?

I bite the skin on the side of my nail, awaiting for Chan to answer me.

unknown:
So are you free?

I frown, pulling my finger away from my mouth.

me:
u didn't answer my question-

unknown:
And you didn't answer mine ,so- which I asked first.

me:

no, im not free, im actually with my brother.

unknown:
You're a liar. Just FYI.

I looked around my room, a sudden feeling chilling my bones, my notification going off made me jump,

unknown:
I didn't hide a camera in your room, so stop looking around.

me:

then how'd u know I was lying and looking around my room,

huh!

unknown:
I knew you were lying because I just got off a call with Minho, and he's with Jisung, and for you looking around your room, you just seem like that type of person to do so-