𝗔𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀

𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

Arriving at the club, Minho parked the car, stepping out the murmurs of the people standing in line outside the club's doors filled my ears.

Stopping in the middle of the road. My eyes widened at the sight of the line already forming to get into the club. It went around the corner and, who knows how long it goes from there.

Minho placed his arm around my shoulder, "common." I could practically hear the smile in his voice.

"Minho, that line is long." I voiced, earning a chuckle from my brother, "I know the bouncer, now common!" He started walking, but still, I held my place. My bottom lip caught in between my teeth.

Minho glanced over his shoulder, seeing I was still in my place reading me like an open book, seeing my reason for my hesitance. "Forget about him. Tonight you don't have a boyfriend." He called over his shoulder to me and, for some reason, forgetting I have a boyfriend, allowed my stiff limbs to ease a bit.

I took hesitant steps towards Minho until he locked his arm around mine. We walked straight up to the black steel double doors where a scary redhead bouncer stood, arms crossed over his chest, though he looked pretty young.

"Jongho! What's up." Minho yelled, gaining the bouncers now named Jonho's attention. "Minho, been a while since I last saw you here."

"Yeah, look. I brought my brother, Felix this is Jongho" I bowed once, Jongho doing the same. "Nice to meet you, Felix." He smiled softly for a second before it was gone and, he opened one of the steel doors with his finger,

"Have a nice night." Minho patted his shoulder before pulling me through the door. Immediately a hallway welcomed our presence. The floor was like the double doors outside made of what I could make out was black steel.

A blue L.E.D strip went from where we stood on the wall to the floor then, the opposite wall then trailed to the ceiling. It followed the pattern to the end of the hallway creating these illusions of what looked like to me that the hallway was turning.

The walls bounced to life with the muffled music coming from actually inside the club. It was serving to me my headache starter.

Minho and I walked through the hallway to the end, turning to the right where the hallway opened up to the bar. It was no doubt it was beautiful these metal beams came down from the ceiling, creating these shapes on the side of the wall and over the counter, for every rectangle the metal beams made a blue light took its place illuminating blue lighting like in the hallway.

The bar countertop constructed of white marble with grey glitter lines and blue specks. A white L.E.D strip went around the bottom of the rectangle countertop, as well as white stools went around the counter.

Minho pulled me away from the beautiful bar and, as I turned my head, my eyes widened at the beautiful club. A few steps away from us was a pair of stairs. A blue light illuminated all three steps before the steps opened out to the ground-level floor.

There were white love seats and single tables, there were a few white booths for sitting. The dance floor was in the center. It constructed up of cubes flashing white and blue in sink with the music playing. The ceiling over the dance floor is decorated with various sizes of balls with soft white lights inside of them.

Outside of the dance floor, the lights were hung from the ceiling in triangle form in, of course, blue lighting.

I was surprised though it was still relatively early it was almost packed in the club. All the hues of dark blue, white, and black made it so you couldn't even tell if it was early or late.