𝗔𝗽𝘂𝘀

𝗶 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

There was a knock on my door, putting my bookmark in the place where I left off, "yes?" just when I assumed it was Minho attempting to pull something on me, reopening my book until the door opened and my fathers' lovers head popped into the crack where he opened the door.

A laugh escaped my lips, "Felix, am I able to come in?" his voice was soft but, that was accepted since he was a frail person. "Of course." upon my welcome, he pushed the door and stepped into my room. He walked over to my bed, where I was, and sat in front of me.

"Your room is beautiful." I smiled at this, Minho has never been in my room, and neither has my father. "Thank you." I felt my cheeks flush.

He sighed, gaining my attention, "your father and I are going out to celebrate our anniversary. I'm sorry for leaving you, especially since this is your third day in Korea."

A smile spreads over my lips, "please don't apologize. You make my father very happy, plus we have the whole summer to spend together losing a night won't do any harm." A laugh flees my father's lover's lips. He lends over and places a kiss on my forehead.

"We'll be home tomorrow night. Minho had been informed and, if you guys need food, your father left his card on the table, gwaenchanh-a?" I nodded. He twirled a piece of my hair around his finger before pushing it behind my ear.

Allowing his thumb to run across my cheeks that were painted with summer love in the evidence of freckles. His touch was soft and tender, one I remembered used to belong to my mother.

With a final kiss on my forehead and a soft felting okay, he got up off my bed and exited my room with the soft click of my bedroom door. I allowed myself to sit in the quietness for a while, just thinking of the mother I used to have.

Returning to my book, I was able to read through seven chapters before my bathroom door slammed open, frightening me. I jumped in my place on my bed, looking up to see Minho closing the door, "you could use the main bedroom door like a normal person."

Minho shrugged his shoulder, "normals boring."

"you just turned nineteen, am I right, little brother." I nodded my head and, a sinister smirk formed on my brother's lips. His eyes danced with something he shouldn't be doing, but we both know he'll be doing it anyway.

"Good, get dressed. We're going out." I allowed Minho's words to run through my brain and, just as they made sense to me, Minho was already opening the bathroom door, "wh-wait!" I stood up on my bed, walking across it and landing on the floor with a soft thud of my weight.

Taking a step forward, only did I notice my blanket I was using had held me hostage around my ankles and had wanted me to stay in bed. I fell, catching myself by my arms but, it still hurt, quickly untangling my ankles before standing up in a hurry;

My thigh-high socks made my hurried movements into slippery ones but, I managed to make it to our shared bathroom, where Minho was fasting his buttons to his clean white button-up in one piece.

"What do you mean we're going out?" Minho didn't answer me. Instead, he focused on messing up his hair. I grew angered at the lack of communication.

"Minho."

He sighed, looking at me through the mirror's reflection. "You're of age Felix in Korea to have fun," that's it. "My friends missed you, plus we got a new member added to our rookie group as a leader and, he's supposed to be there tonight. I want you to meet him."

When Minho saw my hesitance, he pouted, "jebal, for me."

Rolling my eyes, I made my way back into my room and slammed the door behind me so, Minho understood how much I hated this but, a small part of me wanted to go. I too had missed Minho's friends. Who over the years of meeting had become mine.

"Wear something sexy!" Minho yelled through the closed door.

Picking out an outfit wasn't hard. Deciding on a pair of skimpy black shorts and a black silk button-up but, putting on the outfit seemed to be my problem.

I was feminine for a guy, so all in all, I was a tiny person. I had no muscle in any part of my body. But, apparently, over the years, my thighs had decided to betray me.

Pulling on the shorts which, seemed to glide over my legs effortlessly until reaching my thighs. Pulling and tugging them halfway up my thigh, and by that time, I needed a breath.

I could just pick a new pair of shorts that fit around my thick thighs but, then I worked so hard for nothing just to get these on.

Deciding against it. I began to pull more until finally, they made it over my thick thighs. Of course, there were a few times when the sound of the fabric stretching around my skin made me stop just to make sure I didn't rip the shorts.

I forgot just how skimpy these shorts were. The black fabric bearly covered half of my ass, my cheeks hung out on their own will.

Throwing on the silk button-up, I left half the buttons undone and tucked half of my shirt into my shorts, leaving the other out. I put on a little bit of mascara, to make my eyes look bigger, tossing my blonde hair with my hand before reaching over adding lip gloss over my lips.

Looking at myself in the mirror, popping my glossy lips before exiting the bathroom. When entering my room, I went over to my bedside nightstand and unplugged my phone, stuffing it into my back pocket.

Exiting my room. I ran down the stairs and into the hallway for my house where Minho was waiting on his phone, feeling my presence, he glanced up with a smirk on his lips, "Fucking finally, but you look good."

I laughed, going over and snatching my vans from the shoe rack and sliding them on. Minho doing the same with his white ones.

"Everyone is going to meet us there, you ready?" His voice held excitement, so I nodded.

"Let's do this?"

Minho laughed grabbing his car keys and swinging his arm around my shoulder as we exit the warmth of our home.

Why do I already regret this?