Chapter 1: Voicemail and a Decision

Me and Lucy were just relaxing while looking at everyone's reaction to my recent music video.
My song Violence made it to #2 in the US, UK, and Australia.
I was just scrolling through my emails to see what companies want to sponsor me, or a company I should sponsor.
Them I got a Voicemail notifier.
(S is me, L is Lucy, and D is Davis)
S: "The hell?"
L: "What wrong babe?"
S: "I got a Voicemail, but I don't remember giving anyone my number."
L: "Maybe it's a business that once to sponsor us or a business we can sponsor."
I open the Voicemail, and it's a message. From Davis.
S: "Davis.. why does that ring a bell?"
I played the Voicemail.
(Text like this is either a flashback, a phone chat, a Voicemail, or a sarcastic line)
D: "Hey Sky, it's Davis, the former CEO, CFO, CMO and CIO of Fazbear Entertainment, I want to invite you down to the new Starmall location, to see maybe if you wanna sponsor it, as well as help out Pat the manager, he's having some issue tryna run it. But if your down for it, come on down tomorrow. I know you didn't have a good reputation with Fredbear Enterprise and Fazbear Entertainment, but maybe you can make the Starmall become as high as your community. But that's up to you, I'll maybe see ya tomorrow."
Voicemail ended.
S: "Starmall, what you think Lucy?"
L: "I mean. Davis is inviting us down, and we said we wanna have the Studio become a sponsorship for people."
S: "I'll think about it. I'll let you know my decision tomorrow."
We went to bed thinking about it, should we go visit this location? Should we return to the Fnaf industry?