Chapter 16: DCStudio Staff help, New technology

It was a brand new day at the Pizzaplex and I have scheduled the studio's staff to come out and help the PizzaPlex get brand new technology installed.
I was writing down some ideas on what I want to make, as well as wrote down the cost for it.
The total cost plus 70% with all of the new technology I wanna make, will be how much I will pay my employees.
Lucy was standing by writing the things down I want to create, as well as buy.
Pat came in to see what we were doing.
P: "Hey Sky, what are you doing?"
S: "Hey man, I'm drawing out and coming up with some new technology to help stuff in the PizzaPlex be a bit more efficient."
P: "Oh, that's cool."
I look over out the door, and the staff showed up.
I walked over to greet them.
(Z, C, F, V, Pa, and H is Zach, Chef, Frost, Vice, Pancho, and Henry)
S: "Hey, Studio employees, welcome to the PizzaPlex."
P: "You invited them here, are they here to help with the new technology your makin?"
S: "Correct."
I motioned them into the office area.
I explained to them the ideas I have that i want to create and buy.
C: "Oh, that security thing Sky, we have that same thing at the studio."
S: "Oh yeah that's right, it was that 'Verkada' thing right?"
C: "Yeah, I've actually got a sponsor deal, for the studio with them, so anywhere, we can add the security system."
Dan and Ant were there, as well as Mario.
S: "What do you guys think Dan and Ant?"
D: "I think it's cool, so we're able to access the camera on our phones, while we're doing something, either clearing the halls or bathroom break?"
C: "Correct."
We begin working on everything.
Vice and Zach got to work on the Menu system, Pancho and Frost tested the systems, as Chef and myself work on the security system.
As me and Chef were working, Pat asked some questions.
P: "So, what is Verkada?"
C: "I'll just give you the description of what I remember.
Who is Verkada? Verkada Inc. is a San Mateo, CA-based company that develops cloud-based building security systems. The company combines security equipment such as video cameras, access control systems and environmental sensors, with cloud based machine vision and artificial intelligence. The company was founded in 2016.
What kind of company is Verkada?
The Vision that Launched Verkada, an Enterprise Security Startup, to a $1.6B Valuation in 3 Years. In a recent exclusive with Josh Constine of TechCrunch, Verkada announced its latest round of Series C financing which will accelerate expansion across product offerings and team growth."
Pat was shocked.
P: "Wow, that's cool."
S: "Here's how it works, from what I remember.
Each camera model offers high-definition video, together with simple and effective software. Their system also includes a mobile command center application, which allows users to monitor all feeds and sends them alerts right to their smartphones when cameras are triggered."
P: "Wow. That's really advanced security tech."
S: "Yeap."
As Chef worked on getting that set up, I see how the menu process is going.
S: "Hey Vice and Zach, how's the Menu thing coming along?"
Z: "Really well, it's actually a pretty cool system."
S: "Ight. Walk me through it."
V: "So the tablet here has an specific app, which can be download to your waiter's personal decives, after they right down the order, whether up or down stairs, they send the order into the kitchen, and they're will be a 54" TV."
S: "Wow. Actually, I know where I can buy 2 of those 54" TVs. There should be some at Best Buy."
Z: "Or, you can pull it out of your vest."
S: *laughter* "Forgot I could do that. Thanks for the reminder."
I walked over to the empty table I had out, I reached into my vest, and pulled out 2 54" SAMSUNG Class 4K Crystal UHD (2160P) LED Smart TV with HDR UN65TU7000.
P: "What the! How did you do that??"
S: "I wish I could tell you. I honestly don't know, it might be the specific material my vest is made out of."
P: "Oh ok. But that's cool, so you can pull out anything?"
F: "Anything and Everything."
Pat was in shock.
I walked outside a way from everyone with Lucy.
S: "Hey hun. You ok? You haven't talked a whole lot for the past few days."
L: "Yeah, I'm ok, I've just been thinking."
S: "You wanna talk about it?"
I pull out to nice comfortable chairs for us to sit down.
L: *sigh* "For the past 3 weeks, I've been thinking about this for a while, we've been dating for like 16 years, and we treat each other like we are a married couple. And I just can't bare a future without you."
I put my hand on her shoulder.
S: "I'll make sure that never happens, as long as I'm alive."
L: "Normally this something a man would do, but I've benleb thinking about this ever since we started dating. Sky, your a really great man, a man I've always looked to when I'm down, a man I always loved, even when we didn't know what love was. Sky, will you be with me for the rest of my life and beyond, will you please, marry me?"
I was speechless, than I took a breathe.
S: "Yes, I will."
I pulled out a nice looking ring, and placed it on her finger."
We hugged and kissed, but turned out everyone was watching from the office area, and they cheer for us.
I smiled.
This was an amazing day.
Tomorrow is another day.