Chapter 11: The Promo video, 5mill Daily Achieved

It was the next day, and I was working on something at one of the security desks, Pat was alright with me changing the PC to a better working on.
I had my laptop on the side so I can look at different things about the PizzaPlex I can work with.
I open up this animator app I had on my PC, and it let it scan the entirety of the PizzaPlex.
I thought of idea I could make for the promo video for the PizzaPlex.
Lucy came in.
L: "Hey Sky."
I stretched
S: "oh, hey Lucy babe, what's up?"
L: "Not much, just came into see what your doing."
S: "I'm just working on an animated version of the promo video, than will be a really version of it."
L: "Oh neat, are we gonna ask Pat what he wants ot surprise him?"
S: "I mean. You tell him to write down what he wants on it, than we can see what we can do from there."
L: "Want me to ask one of the thumbnail providers if they can make a fitting thumbnail for it."
S: "We can ask them later, but yeah, go find Pat, and ask him, if we made him a promo video for the PizzaPlex, what would he want in it? Tell him to write it down."
Lucy nodded and went to do that.
Lucky for her, Pat just came up the stairs.
The scanning was done, so I use the mouse to fly around and see what I can use in it.
I wrote down areas that we can have animated parts in, as well as to where to place the characters for animation.
Lucy came back with a paper of what Pat wanted on the animations.

*10 hours later*

I was tired and just exhausted from how much time I had to spend making this animated video.
S: "Fuckin hell. I gotta give ever animator credit. This shit was difficult and took awhile to make."
L: "I can tell. Your really tired."
S: "Yeap. I'll let this go ahead and do it thing, while exporting to the Minecraft File I have saved."
I leaned back, and fell my chair on the floor.
L: *giggles* "Exhausted are we hun?"
I just nodded.
L: "We can head home."
I looked at the PC, and the thing was done.
S: "Good thing I made a process to where, as soon as the Artist make the thumbnail for it. The thumbnail and video will be sent to Henry, our editor, than he'll upload it to the Community channel."
Me and Lucy went home for the day, we told Pat we'll be back in a few days.

10 days later, we drove back down to the PizzaPlex. We had to leave for a few days, cause those days had alot of stuff planned for both DCSquad and DCStudio.
We walked into the place, and Pat was waiting there for me.
S: "Good day Pat."
He looked up from his phone.
P: "Oh. Sky and Lucy, your back."
S: "Yeap, so how did the last 10 days go?"
P: "They went amazingly, I haven't check the total pay yet."
S: "Well, good timing for me to show up them."
I went to the cash registers, and grabbed all the cash in each.
P: "Are you adding up all the Cash and Credit/Debit through out today?"
S: "Correct, then I will add them together and see if the goal I wanted for the PizzaPlex, had been reached."
I counted up the cash, which was mixed of all the stuff in the PizzaPlex, I got a total of $2.85 mill.
S: "Damn. That's alot of moneys."
I went to the computer, and looked at the total of all of the items.
I got a total of $3.45 million.
I pulled up a calculator on my phone, and add both of the cash and the debit/credit.
S: "Alright, with combining the 2.85 mill of cash, and the 3.45 mill of debit/credit, we have a total of.... 6.3 bill"
P: "Holy crap, so is that per day?"
S: "Pat, the 65 cash/card an hour, plus all the food, items, and arcade stuff, so yea per day."
P: "Wow, so daily 5mill achieved."
S: "Daily 5mill achieved and upped by a billion."
L

: "Sky, how much did we make at Fazbear's pizza?"
S: "Around like 5,808,000, so this over shot Fazbear's Pizza."
P: "Wow, that's cool. Wait, You said 6.3 Billion??"
I nodded.
P: "I'm speechless, how?!"
I pulled up the DCS Community channel.
S: "Look at the views from the Promo video I made you."
He looked at saw the Excat number in Billions.
P: "Wow."
We decided to give everyone 10 pay days vacation days, just for the amazing achievement we made.
Today was a great day.