Chapter 7: Teaching Pat, New Pizzaplex Channel

It was a new day at the PizzaPlex, and I was just creating a business account for the PizzaPlex channel on YouTube.
Lucy asked VicE, our thumbnail and Pfp creator to make a Pfp(Profile Picture) and Banner for the PizzaPlex channel.
Pat walked in to the office area.
S: "Morning Pat. How you doing mate?"
P: "I'm doin alright, just thinking."
S: "Ah. I see."
I looked back at my Laptop connect to a monitor, so I can look at Discord and the YouTube channel creation page.
S: "Oh, and here."
I gave him an email and password on a sticky note.
P: "What's this for?"
S: "Well, I thought be a good idea, to make a PizzaPlex YouTube channel, I have one of my staff making the Pfp and Banner for it."
P: "That's not a bad idea, can I see what it looks like so far?"
He sat down next to me looking at my laptop screen.
He saw how it was styled.
P: "I like how the layout is, I like the about page that has everything about us. It's nice."
S: "Yeah. Just waiting on the Pfp and Banner."
Right as I said that, I heard the discord notifier, and VicE was done.
S: "Wow." I laughed a little bit, I sent a message to VicE.
S: "Perfect timing lel."
VicE responded with lol.
I saved the Pfp and Banner, then went to the about page, I added the Pfp then the banner.
L: "That looks cool."
P: "I agree, and you said one of your employees did this Sky?"
S: "Yeap."
P: "That's amazing."
I leaned back in my chair, with Lucy resting her head on my chest.
It was silent for a good few mins.
P: "Hey Sky?"
S: "Yea?"
P: "Remember when you said that you would teach some of your techniques of how you ran your place."
S: "That was yesterday but yeah."
P: "Think you can do that still?"
S: "Yeah, just ask me what you want to know, and I can answer the best of my memory. Lucy can help a bit tho she wasn't there in the beginning."
P: "Umm, for your like Clock in and out of work, how did that go?"
S: "Well, I had a system that shows who clocks in, and out of work. How it worked was, they had a specific keycard for there level. If they worked as Chefs, Janitors, or waiters, they are a level 1 or 2. If they worked as a Guard aka Security, Night or Day, they are level 3, 4 and 5. And the highest is executive, which were owners."
P: "Wow, you had a whole system."
S: "Yeap."
P: "On that topic of guards and stuff. Who was the guards and did any issues happen?"
S: "We didn't have any security guard yet. We went planning on ot but forgot, but the Nightguard was," My voice went to a weird low glitch voice as I talked normally. "Jeremiah,"
It went back to normal.
S: "And we had a dayshift person, Dan."
P: "Woah(4x at 2x speed), what was that?!"
L: "Yeah, Sky, what just happened?"
S: *sigh* "I've made it forbidden, after a specific incident at Fazbear's Pizza, to say that name, because he was killed by a fake Russian chef, who was influenced by W. Afton."
P: "Oh. I'm sorry to here that."
S: "Yeah, but the new guys I had for night and day. They've worked together before, and I've been told, sometimes they both do the day and night shift together. They told me that, and I told them that it's all good, just gives a double on your pay."
P: "What were they're names?"
S: "The Nightguard was Dan, and the Day guard was Ant."
P: "Okay."
He asked questions about different things that I've done in Fazbear's Pizza, then he asked a question with something I didn't know about.
P: "I've looked into a little bit into Fazbear's Pizza, and there was another co-owner, his name was Joshua A. It's say that in his Josh has a freak accident at his pizzeria with Fredbear Enterprises."
S: "Wha? He- But I-. Nah that can't be true, not fuckin way."
Pat showed me an article, from Fredbear Enterprises.
I stood up and put my hands on my head.
L: "You alright babe?"
She stood up as well.
S: "I just talked to him a while ago, when was that article created?"
P: "It was created August 14th of 2 years ago aka 2020."
I was just confused and upset.
The day before then, me and Josh had made plans to meet up soon, Idk if I'll be able to see him again.
Lucy walked over and hugged me.
L: "It'll be alright."
I look at her in the eyes.
S: "You always find a way to cheer me up, I'm glad your in my life."
We kissed in happiness, then we walked back over to Pat.
We discussed different things, I also told Pat that we can show him the area Fazbear's Pizza was, but the next day, something returned.