Chapter 2: Going to starmall, sponsor the PizzaPlex

It was a new day, and we drove down to the location of the Starmall, I pretty much thought about over Bigfoot Java, and decided to check it out.
We made it to the parking lot of the starmall, and I saw Davis by the entrance.
We got out and walked over to him.
D: "Wow, honestly didn't think you'd show up."
S: "I thought about it, and took up what you said. But goddamn this place is huge."
D: "Yea, well, come, I'll take you on the long ass walk to the pizza plex."
S: "There's always a weird fuckin name for it. Oh well."
We walked and talk as we were head to the "Pizza Plex".
D: "So. How you 2 been?"
S: "We've been really good, a recent song of mine, Violence became #2 in US, UK, and Australia."
D: "Wow. That's amazing."
S: "Yea. And my channel is offical sponsored by both Fanta and Mountain Dew."
D: "That's cool, so you get an endless supply of your favorite drinks."
S: "Correct, and I made a deal with them, if I do a 24 hour stream, and go the whole way without passing out, I'll give them there own promo videos on my DCS channel."
D: "Nice, when the 24 hour stream?"
S: "This summer, which us also the return of the SwalesCast."
D: "That's cool."
We made it to the front of the Pizza Plex.
S: "Jeez, the damn Freddy always gets bigger."
D: "Yeah. Well, I'll show you around of what they have so far, as well as introduce you to the everyone."
S: "Alright."
We walked in, to something happening.
(Ss, P, Mg, V, and GF is Show time Steve, Pat, Montgomery Gator, Vanny, and Glamrock Freddy)
P: "You guys need to behave, we have guest coming soon, and if your act up, i dont kniw what they will do."
V: "I know one is Davis, but who is the other."
P: "I don't remember the name, but Gator, Freddy, and Steve, you need to be on your best behavior."
Mg: "I will contain myself the best I can."
GF: "Ok."
Ss: "I'll try."
Davis cleared his throat.
Pat turned.
P: "Oh. Hey Davis, I didn't know you were already here."
D: "I mean, I'm not that loud of a walker."
I turned to Lucy.
S: "You ready for this?"
L: "As I can be."
P: "Oh. Who's are these people Davis?"
D: "I'll let them introduce themselves."
S: "Hello, my name is Sky, this is my lovely girlfriend Lucy, and well, I came to see this place and what it's about."
P: "Well, it's nice to meet you Sky, my name is Pat, and I'm the manager here."
S: "I know, now before I can decide anything, I need to get a tour of this place before hand."
P: "Ok, well, this is the main area, back there is the office area. You wanna see the top or bottom floor?"
S: "Either or."
We went to the bottom floor.
P: "So this is the stage area."
S: "Goddamn, this is a huge stage."
P: "Yeah. It was like this when I first started here."
S: "Weren't you a security guard?"
P: "I was the night and day guard, I took the job cause if student loans I needed to pay."
S: "Ah, I see. I have some people I can ask of there up for doing Night and Day shift again."
P: "What you mean again?"
S to D: "He doesn't know?"
D back to S: "Parently not."
P: "What?"
S: "Ever heard of a Fazbear's Pizza?"
P: "Actually yeah, I heard the things about it, why?"
S: "I was the owner of Fazbear's Pizza."
P: "Really. What happened to it."
S: "Well Scott stole 2 animatronics from me, so I blew the entire building to nothing but dust and ruble."
P: "Wow. How/why are you here then?"
S: "I have my own business that has skyrocketed, past Fazbear Entertainment and Fredbear Enterprises."
P: "That's amazing."
S: "Pretty much if there is anything you'd like to know about how I ran my location, just ask."
Pat nodded.
S: "Oh, and by the way. I already know that the animatronics are sentient."
GF: "Wait what?"
S: "It took me 3 days to figure out my animatronics were sentient, so I'm able to tell quickly."
Mg: "Well, that's neat."
S: "So the tan one is Glamrock Freddy, the green one is Montgomery Gator, the white one is Vanny, and the human like one is Show time Steve."
P: "Yeah. How did you know that of the bat?"
I pointed at my glasses.
S: "I have my ways."
Pat nodded than we all walked up to the top floor.
P: "This the private area, guest can order a solo thing with the animatronics."
S: "Might wanna put a rules thing."
P: "Why's tha- Ooooh."
S: "Yea."
D: "What are you talking abo- Oh, now I know."
S: "Soo, each room is for the different animatronics?"
P: "Correct, we also have a bach of animatronics delivered by Motel, so we are having them in storage until we find some place for them."
S: "Well, I might be able to help with that."
P: "What you mean?"
S: "Maybe I should give you a better introduction of me and Lucy. Hi, my name is Skytbm Swales, I am the owner of Diamond Cobble Studios, and this is Lucy, one of 2 Co- Owners of the studio. And I'm looking to sponsor a business. To help it Grow as big as Diamond Cobble Squad."
Pat was speechless.
P: "I- U-"
S to L: "I think he's in shock."
Lucy giggled a bit.
D: "Pat. Take a breathe."
Pat did so.
V: "Pat, are you ok?"
P: "Yeah, I'm ok."
I pull out my phone, gave a notice to all the employees that we are gonna be sponsoring a business.
P: "So, your telling me that you, Sky. You want to sponsor my business, with your business?"
S: "Yeap, I'll make a promo for your business, while selling both Pizza Plex and DCStudios Merch, splitting the profit 50/50. That sound fair to you?"
P: "That's sounds good to me."
Me and Pat shook hands.
D: "So. Will you be in the Pizza Plex helping?"
S: "Yes, I will."
P: "Oh, and both Molten and Dr. Vinnie will be showing up tomorrow."
S: "Okay. Well. I guess we can go into your office Pat and discuss ways we can improve and get employees into the place."
Me Lucy and Pat went into Pat's office to discuss.