Loss of Feelings

Loss of Feelings
(Anagapesism Series #1)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

d i s c l a i m e r: 

No copy of this story should be posted in any other site without the author's authorization or without putting the proper credit. This story is solely available on Wattpad. Story content belongs to alluringli; lyrics and songs used in this story are not owned by the author and all rights are reserved to the owners respectively.

Cover illustrated  by tavel (caerbakery) sengkyu sm.

It is also the first draft of the story therefore it is unedited. It might contain errors that will be edited later on. You can read the story but keep in mind that it is an unpolished draft, thanks!

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Practice respect by not bringing the names of other characters from other authors in this story. Also, please do not comment the names of my characters in the stories of other authors. Avoid having fights, only discussions are allowed. People who will not respect this will be muted.

CONTENT WARNING
This story may contain adult themed (18+) scenes and trigger warnings.
Read at your own risk. You can always drop the story if it’s not your cup of tea. Protect your peace. Thanks for checking out. all love, li

read at your discretion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dadalhin ka patungong hilaga.