All my love, Li

Hello there!

This is an unedited note :) I wanted this to be as genuine as possible. If you have reached up to this point, I would like to say thank you for reading.

This story was supposed to be written in Barbara's point of view. Yet, I also wanted to try to write the point of view of the new girl hence why I penned this story using Miye's voice.

I had a hard time writing this story. May ilang araw na hindi ko na siya gusto ituloy dahil hindi tulad noon, wala na akong masyadong oras sa pagsusulat. I started writing during pandemic—and when I had my face-to-face classes last year, it was a huge transition for me.

I apologize for not writing this well. I'll probably unpublish this one to edit it because I'm aware that it had lapses that I wasn't able to thoroughly check while I was writing it. This story had the most chapters but it also took me a lot of months to finished it. Thank you very much for the patience. Sobra ko pong na-a-appreciate.

I'm planning to halt Anagapesism series (Enoch and Kile's) for now. I won't be publishing them here or anywhere else for now. I want to finish the remaining semesters I have in my school before writing this series once again.

There's no promises because I don't want you to expect from me that once I'm finally free from school obligations, I'll start writing Enoch or Kile's story. Hindi ko rin kasi alam kung gusto ko pa ba silang isulat sa panahon na 'yon. Sa ngayon, wala akong balak i-publish sila o isulat. I know I said Kile has a story, mayroon naman talaga. Hindi ko nga lang alam kung ipu-publish ko pa.

What I can only offer for now is special chapters written in North's point of view. There's no specific dates yet but I'm sure that the special chapters would show his thoughts during the past, present, and even his future with Miye.

Walang story si Jahiel. And no, hindi si Barbara ang para kay Jahiel. I can only offer Jahiel's point of view as a special chapter but I don't think I would post it here. Thank you for understanding!

Unlike before, I don't want to spoon feed the lessons that I wanted to tackle here. I just hope that you enjoyed reading Loss of Feelings. :')

Any appreciation messages for me and this story is appreciated here. Thank you as well for reaching the end of this story.

All my love,
Li