chapter 14

Edward's POV

After I opened the door and said " What the h*ll do u want dude!" "Im here for my sister and child." Wesley growled. "Like h*ll you are getting my mate and my child." I growled as I tackled Wesley off the porch after putting Lillian down. We were fighting. We stopped when Marie yelled as she picked Lillian up. "What the h*ll, why the f**k are you fighting in front of my daughter?" "I came to get you and our child and is that our child?" Wesley snapped. "No, she is mine now." Edward hissed as he punched Wesley's lights out in the yard.
Marie's POV
Edward walked up to me and kissed lillian's head and went inside to get a shower as I followed and sat down with Lillian as I closed the front door and locked it. I was waiting on Edward to finish. I placed Lillian in her play pen and got dressed.
Edward's POV
I was thinking about proposing to Marie since she is officially divorced and I put the moves on her. I called my brother Elijah "hey brother, do you mind watching Lillian for me and Marie and the papers are signed, I'm going to propose to her tonight?" I asked after he answered. " yes what about Aiden,Rose and James?" "Yes,you can watch Aiden but Rose and James are with their father." I said. " okay, I wanted to see my nieces and nephews and I'll take the paperwork and file it." Elijah said. " Also I'm on my way now." Elijah said. "Okay." I said as Elijah hung up. I quickly got dressed. I walked out to see Lillian in her play pen and Marie standing in a pretty dress. I walked over to her and whispered."you look very beautiful and I wanna take you out tonight." "Yes, you may but what about the children?"Marie said. "Elijah will be here shortly." I said as Elijah walked in and asked." Where is my babies?" "Lillian is in the play pen but Aiden is in the living room." Marie said as Elijah picked Lillian and goes to the living room and says before going in there."y'all have fun and stay out as long as y'all want." I looked at Marie and she was blushing."let's go."I say as I gently grab her hand and we walk outside to my truck. I help her into the truck and I get in and then drives to a restraunt for lunch. After we get seated and order our food. I slowly get on one knee and says."I know we haven't known each other long but I love you very much and we will pick out a ring and wedding set too. I was wondering if you would do me the honor of becoming my wife and mother of our future children and I will be a good father to them." Marie looks shocked and says"yes,I will marry you."I picked her up and hugged her tightly but soon sets her down as our food arrived. We started eating.
* an hour passed *
We left the restraunt and went to a jewelry store. We walked in and I let Marie walk around until she stopped and motioned me over to her. I seen the wedding along with the engagement ring with hearts on it. "This is the one." Marie says. "Okay, let's get it." I say as I motion for a worker and got our sizes in the rings and paid for them. I placed the engagement ring on her ring finger. Then we went home. I was happy for once.