chapter 4

* it was tuesday morning *
marie's pov
I had seen the kids get on the bus as i went back into the house. It has been 3 days since i had seen Cole. Suddenly, I snapped out of what i was doing when i my phone went off. I checked it and seen Aiden texted me asking if he could hang out with Olivia. I replied with " yes, sweetie." I looked up as I set my phone down as Cole came in. "hey honey." Cole said while walking up to me and kissing my cheek. I look at him confused. " what, I missed my wife, now I want to go sleep with you snuggled up to me. " Cole said as I raised my eyebrow. Cole just took my hand and went upstairs to our room and laid down and patted the spot beside him. I climb in beside him. After I got comfortable he snuggled up to me and fell right to sleep.
* around 4*
Marie woke up to her phone ringing as Rose brought it up to her. " hello?" I asked. " uh, yes, I'm Mr. W. Jackson, I'm calling about Aiden, i need you to come check on him" Mr. W. Jackson said. " why, what happened?" i asked. " im not sure, Olivia called me freaking out." Mr. W. Jackson said. " I will be there in five minutes, what is your address?" I asked as I hurriedly got dressed. " I will send it now. " Mr. W. Jackson said as he hung up. My phone beeped with the address along with text messages from aiden saying he is fine. I go downstairs and tell Rose and James " I will be back, I'm going to go get Aiden to tell your father. " I run out the door and hop into my car and drive to the house. I get to the house and get out and walk to the front door and knock on the door. Mr. Jackson opens the door and lets me in. I slowly walk inside as he closes the door and locks it. " you know my son Aiden is fine and I don't know why in the hell you dragged me over here? " I snapped. " i figured you would know step sis. " Mr. Jackson snapped back. " oh fuck, Wesley, why are you fucking with my life? " I asked. " Because I'm not sharing and I'm jealous of what your mate has with you. " Wesley snapped while getting up in my face. " what are you going to do to me? " i questioned alittle scared. " I'm going to........" Wesley stopped midsentence and kissed me and my neck.