chapter 6

cole's point of view
I had been searching for several days for Marie and have not come up with any leads. I was sitting in my office when I heard crying from one of my choldren. I took off out of my office and found Aiden crying. " son,  what is wrong?" I asked while picking him up. " I want my mommy." Aiden says while calm down slowly." Well sweetie, daddy is looking for her." I say. " okay daddy, can we go home?" Aiden asked."yes, let's go home, rose and James come on." I say as I walk out of the pack house with Aiden in my arms and rose and James following. We reach the house and I get the kids ready for bed and I go to mine and Marie's room while mindlinking my beta" to update me if they find my Marie." As I close the link, I'm hit with memories of us and I lay down remembering them as I realize Marie had her heat a week ago.

       Marie's point of view
I wake up to Wesley's arm around me as he is sleeping but is slowly waking up. Wesley wakes up and says " good morning." " ur an ass and now I dont want to every see u again." I snapped as I turn away as I get up and look for clothes and find some and put them on. " yes, but i want you all to myself." Wesley snaps back while sitting up." No, you can't have me because I'm married to Cole and I have three wonderful children by him." I yell as I get pissed off letting my wolf out a little. "You been here over a week and he hasn't found you yet, so I believe he doesn't care for you as you think." Wesley snaps back.  I stomp up to him and smack him really hard and then shift into my wolf. Then I jump out of the window and run back to the house.
          * an hour later *
I arrived home as I find clothes and put them on and sneak in and into the bathroom in mine and Cole's room as he is sleeping. I had just finished my shower and put my clothes on but noticed Cole is awake and growling at me. " why the hell, do you fucking smell like a male." Cole yelled. "The reason is because Wesley fucking kidnapped me and  raped me and fucking held me at his new house. " I yelled back feeling pissed off. " so he fucking touched you while you were in heat and fucking let him and ur pregnant?" Cole snapped. "I didn't let him fucking touch me, he forced himself on me and what do you mean pregnant?" I asked. "I can fucking tell you pregnant with his child and that's fucked up and I'm leaving." Cole snapped as he walked of our bedroom and the house. I sat down for a few minutes. I grabbed my labtop and searched up flights to south Carolina and bought four tickets and packed four bags and woke the kids and called a cab and went to the airport and waited to get on a plane after we checked in.