chapter 18.

Sage's pov-

We had been out for a month, people were still surprised, but we didn't care anymore.

We were sitting in my bed, watching a tv show.

Macy? i asked looking down

Yeah? she said, looking up at me

Why have I never gone to your house? I asked.

She was stiff.

I dont know. she said looking at her hands. Fitiggling with them.

I want to see it. I said tilting my head.

Are you sure? It's prolly not what you expected. she said. I nodded my head.

On the way to her house, we walked. It was quiet and there was no noise.

We walked for a while. Until going over a hill, light blamed from below. When we reached the top of the hill I looked over, a park of camper vans were parked in alignment with each other.

"Macy, where are we here? I asked her, and she gave me a look, I realized.

"Oh. i said, relishing she lived here.

After a moment of awkward silence I broke it.

"Which ones are yours? I asked , smiling.

She turned to me with a confused look on her face.

"Wait, you don't care if I live in one of these shit houses? she said. I laughed.

"No, of course not. I paused for a moment. Thinking about what I should do.

"I love you Macy, no matter what." Macy's eyes widened.

She grabbed my face, kissing me softly, but passionately. Pulling away after a moment. She smiled, bigger than I've ever seen her smile.

"I love you too."

I've never believed these words. But right now. From her. I did.

A/N

AHHHHH, ITS DONE!!! thank you guys for all the support, I hope you guys enjoyed it! let me know if you guys want a sequel! thank you guys sooo much for reading, you guys are amazing. I love you all! thank you guys again for reading!

(word count:318)