Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, bussiness, places, events, and incidents, are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, and actual events are purely coincidental.

This is my own work.

A Romance-Action Novel. This is the fourth installment of Troublesome Girls Series. You may visit the accounts of other authors of the said series that's been followed below.

A collaboration series with:
sha_nel (series 1)

erzalalaloves (series 2)

InsaneReminice (series 3)

YellowSab (series 5)

All rights reserved.

Warning:
Typos and grammatical errors ahead. This novel contains grammatical errors and typographical errors that you may be able to encounter on its every chapters. This is not edited and currently still my first draft. And also, this story is not perfect so if ever you're looking for one, then leave this story behind and find another. All I need is your consideration for I am not good enough. If you notice something wasn't right , please let me know right away. Constructive criticism is allowed. Thank you!!

I admit that yes, I'm a beginner and still learning but I'll assure you that I may not as good enough as the others out there, maybe sooner or later, you will still be able to find me writing novels in the future with improved writing skills.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!

LET'S START!!

~~☆~~

Five authors who creates five stories with its main theme-trouble. There are many kinds of a trouble; getting involve in a trouble like a fight or riot accidentally, getting into a trouble in purpose, always prone to troubles, and a trouble that you feel uncomfortable with because of that unusual feeling you have never felt in your whole life.

Love and trouble are different but when it combines, it'll be reasonable that love is one kind of a trouble once you feel it in an unexpected place and time.

Troublesome Girls Series

• Troublesome Girls Series #1: A Perfect Time Trouble by sha_nel

• Troublesome Girls Series #2: Perfect Mismatch by erzalalaloves

• Troublesome Girls Series #3: Taming Satan's Heiress by InsaneReminice

• Troublesome Girls Series #4: Endless Circle by DarkMiless

• Troublesome Girls Series #5: Blossom Never Blooms by YellowSab

"Love is a different kind of trouble and no one could change it."

~~☆~~

"Even if it cost my life, I will do whatever it takes just to get you out from your dark past. I will be with you....forever."