❥ | 10

DOE EYED PRINCESS

BGK
FEBRUARY 14
NEW YORK

I watched as Onika stumbled off of the elevator, a walk I was too comfortable seeing. She was drunk, leaning on the wall when she found it, and smiling at herself for no reason in particular.

She was a contradiction within herself. Drugs seemed to be the beginning and the end, but that mind-altering liquid was her vice.

She stumbled over to me and I stood up before she could hurt herself. I pulled her coat off of her and she began to kiss my neck sloppily, her tongue knowing exactly which spot was mine.

I tried my best to ignore it as I unbuttoned her jeans. I didn't know what she did before she came over here, but she smelled like a wine cellar. If she thought sex was on the table, she was wrong.

"Help me help you Onika."

"I don't need help," She protested and her eyes fell to my erection. "You do."

"You're going to bed. That hangover is going to hit you hard and you're not driving. Please tell me you didn't drive over here."

"I did."

"WHAT?!"

She jumped but I didn't care. She drove over here drunk like had no regard for her own life, someone else's life, and the badge she fought so hard to obtain. One mistake and it would've all been thrown away.

"You know what? I don't give a fuck what you do."

I left her standing there while I went to my room, slamming the door. The only thing she could do wrong right now was leave and drive drunk some more, but I wasn't a fucking babysitter.

I had a million other things that needed my attention anyway. August was graduating soon, sooner than his entire class so there was family coming in from everywhere to celebrate the W. I was the one to transport them, every last one of them. I didn't mind it, I would just be extremely busy in the days to come. Plus I couldn't talk business with them, I had to keep that part of me separate when they came around. So whatever kinks there were, needed to be worked out now.

My bedroom door opened and in she came, completely naked, her pussy bald and her nipples staring at me. Her caramel skin was blemish free, her nails freshly done for the holiday, and her hair flowing down her back in brown highlights.

With the strength of a million sons, I ignored her and turned on the tv. I heard her feet anyway, knowing that when she wanted something, it was already hers. Didn't know how long I would last.

I heard her in the bed. She straddled me and I sighed. "Bye Onika. Go sleep that off."

A woman like her, she wasn't something to be played with, but she just kept coming back. She wanted to be played with, wanted to be taken out of the boring ass life she lived and brought into my world, wanted the toxic back and forth. That wasn't me anymore, like I said she'd met me at the 'wrong' time. But I couldn't deny my urge for her. The urge I had to go in her and never come out, raw and uncut, give her my trust fund babies. But it was all a fever dream because our lives clashed in more ways than one and she would never accept the way I lived. She would terminate the babies I gave her because she didn't deem them worthy of her motherhood then lock me up and throw away the key, all because she could.

I was walking a thin line messing around with her, but I couldn't let her go. Despite her occupation, she just kept pulling me back.

I wrapped one arm around her waist and slowly flipped her over, forcing my weight down on top of her so she wouldn't move.

She didn't mind being trapped up under me, she preferred it. "I missed you." I imagined the temporary inebriation coating her exterior, allowing her to be vulnerable with me.

I preferred her this way too. Quiet and patient, longing and willing for me to do whatever I wanted to her. It was a silent power that she let me have, something that she'd never admit outside of this moment.

"Go to sleep," I told her.

"Kiss me please."

She burned a fire in me that just wouldn't go away. And I wouldn't admit it to her, but she ruled my emotion, whether she liked it or not.

I tried to ignore my feeling but she was a force. Our tongues danced in our familiar rhythm without my permission, my actions running off impulse. She held me by the nape of my neck, pulling me close with no intention of letting my tongue go, like my tongue held the answers to all her questions, greedy for the knowledge it obtained.

She tasted like sweet red wine, felt like warm butter under my fingers, and sang a symphony of melodic moans. My craving was mounting inside me, making me swell below. Just kissing her was becoming too much. She had me out of my clothes, our bodies sliding together under a sheet of sweat.

I had to separate myself from her. I laid beside her, my entire body on fire, buzzing like an open nerve.

"Go to sleep," I warned her one more time.

Her soft lips kissed my ear while acrylics with red and pink hearts sprawled across the canvas held my face closest to her. She hadn't had those when I saw her earlier. They were for me. My primal instinct to unravel her was taking over, replacing my sanity.

"I need you so bad," She kissed my ear again. "Please make me cum."

Fuck it.

I had her on her back again, her seductive smile melting me. I was stuck, until she pushed my length inside of her, gasping as I broke between her folds. I was in love with that sound. It's what I lived for, her subliminally telling me that I was in control. I owned her whenever I broke between these wet lips.

Her hands found my waist, driving me in and out, over and over, her breathing staggering. A smile spread across her face as she watched her juices coat me from the base to the tip. I left it inside throbbing for her to feel. Her back arched high and her lips parted, her body surrendering to me fully. I gave her what she wanted, thrusting into her roughly, the way she liked it.

I kissed her, refusing to let her lips go, even as she whimpered and whined. No matter how much she hurt, she always wanted it harder, deeper, rougher.

So I didn't hesitate to give it to her, biting into her bottom lip to brace her. I pulled out and went in again rough, did that repeatedly. Blood deeper from her bottom lip as those hearts scratched up and down my back, her body arching into me.

She felt like heaven, we burned like hell. I felt her tears on my cheeks as she begged me not to stop, begged me to make her cum, begged me to fuck her harder.

Sweat dripped from our bodies, connecting us in more ways than we were supposed to. This felt raw, wrong, and disrespectful. I bit her, slapped her, choked her. My inner animal consumed me, until she was jerking, tensing, cumming. She was so loud. Heat rose up inside me because of it, because of her.

She let her tears flow freely as she came again, biting me back. We bit, fucked, hit, and came harder. Over and over and over until our bodies disagreed without our minds, gave out, and we couldn't cum anymore.

___________