[̲̅1] 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧

PLAYING NOW:
ITS A ROTTEN LIFE BY TAKAYAN

↳ YOU WATCHED IN HORROR AS THEY STARTED TO BEAT UP YOUR OLD FATHER WHO WAS DOING NOTHING EXCEPT WAITING FOR THE BUS TO ARRIVE

YOU WATCHED IN HORROR AS THEY STARTED TO BEAT UP YOUR OLD FATHER WHO WAS DOING NOTHING EXCEPT WAITING FOR THE BUS TO ARRIVE.

"what the fuck are you doing?!" you ran in front of your father who was already bleeding on the head.
you never expect to experience this, moreover you were just here to pick him up after receiving a call from your mother a few hours earlier and now seeing him in this state, shattered you to pieces.

your father's eyes were quick to widen at the sight of you interrupting the situation. weak arms tug on your sleeve, "get out of here, y/n..you shouldn't be meddling in this-" he was cut off by another raspy voice with a mocking tone,

"so you're the pretty daughter? seems like you just made our work easier." he spat on your shoe with a smile whilst the other men chuckle in unison.

in disgust, you took off your right shoe carefully not to touch the saliva and threw it across his face. his lips bled in a second. "you disgusting motherfucker. who do you think you are to spit on my shoes?" you will admit, your fingers were trembling in fear from the sight of seeing their huge tattoos and shiny black guns on their waist.

"y/n, was it? did you know that your father is in a huge debt with our boss? your mother too, she used the money to invest in that silly restaurant of hers." the man wiped his bloody lips and grasped a hold of your arm. "to think they had the nerve to avoid paying and think we'll let them off the hook, quite pathetic no?"

"if it was me, i'd watch my mouth if i were you." his eyes shot daggers into yours.

"since our boss is kind enough to negotiate with you old man, he'll let you and your wife off the debt only if your daughter works at our night club-"

"and what makes you think i will hand in my daughter with the likes of you?" your father stood up as you carefully slid your arms around his shoulder to support his bruised body. "old man, you don't have a choice. its either you and your wife die or give us your daughter." the man with a huge snake tattoo on his neck stepped forward and pointed a gun towards your father's head. "i'm sure you're smart enough, little lady."

he grins, "their lives or yours."

▀▄▀▄▀▄

the both of you sat in the car in full silence. neither of you initiated a conversation first.

"y/n, you don't have to ruin your life just to save ours. me and your mother are already old, we don't want to destroy your future. who knows how long they will keep you there as a worker or worst, a forced prostitute?"

the tone of your father's voice was already guilty. he was broken at the sight of seeing his own daughter being forced to agree into a bad decision that could affect her entire life. "and you think it's fine to let you both die over a stupid debt?" you scoffed while gripping hard on the steering wheel.

"but why..why did you never tell me? i know i'm not wealthy but at least i could help with some of the amount."

he avoided your gaze, focusing on the road.

"there are still some things i can never tell you, y/n. it's not wether you would understand but it's not worthy of knowing."

▀▄▀▄▀▄

after sending your father back home and your mother assuring you she'll take care of his wounds, you drove back to your apartment.

laying on your bed, you thought of your destined fate that will be starting tomorrow. working at a nightclub? never had you ever thought of it. the situation didn't help as you were actually fired from your previous job due to some misunderstanding between your colleagues and per usual, your boss sided on the wrong person.

"how am i supposed to be human if i'm not even treated like one?"

you sighed in despair before searching the name of the nightclub. it is a pretty famous one indeed, with many tourists and foreigners visiting including artists and dangerous yakuzas. "what is this?" you pressed on a link to a hot topic sensation: "the police are on the move to track the infamous Bonten criminal organisation that has been reported to visit one of the nightclubs in the outskirts of Tokyo."

"shit..are you serious? the club that i'm going to be working has criminal organisation members as their customers? i'm so fucked." you tossed your phone on the bed and screamed in frustration under the pillow.

"my life can actually get worse than this.."

exactly, it's reality well what did you expect?

▀▄▀▄▀▄

the same group of men who had beaten your father strode down the dark alley, in hand a common cigarette that lit up.

"why did boss warned us not to hit that woman? i get that she's beautiful but seriously? since when do we make exceptions?" the so called leader of the group voiced out in curiosity.

"didn't you hear? he said Bonten will be visiting the club for a special celebration. i guess that's why he wanted that beautiful lady to start working by tomorrow."

they shivered at even the thought of the dangerous organisation. Bonten, better stay out of their business unless you plan on getting buried 6ft underground in the same hour.

especially from their number 2, Sanzu Haruchiyo.